You know what i like?

Tamujiin

<Dani ties ropes and sled to Aeryn and CHesto and everyone else who needs it..connects them to Snickerdoodle..The Worlds Largest Minature Schnauzer...and yells GET E UP>

I like draging my friends to the light..with the help of my furry friends.

Come to the light my friends...maybe you can see your wounds better here....but its a heck of a lot warmer!

I like helping!

(I LIKE being over 500 post!!..now who do I talk to abou tthis veteran thing...)

<Dani ties ropes and sled to Aeryn and CHesto and everyone else who needs it..connects them to Snickerdoodle..The Worlds Largest Minature Schnauzer...and yells GET E UP>

Come to the light my friends...maybe you can see your wounds better here....but its a heck of a lot warmer!

I like helping!

(I LIKE being over 500 post!!..now who do I talk to abou tthis veteran thing...)

Sometimes its not that one cannot see the light, its that salve needs to placed upon the wound, pain acknowledged, can be released...drag, away Dani me love...read my song, pages back..acknowledged what i shared, then talk to me about light..and draggin'...leave it in the dark, and thats where it will stay, ignoring pain does not make it go away..sharing does, I did not run, I came here a poured it out..like I said pissing in the wind.....

I like you reached Goddesshood...But now what do I call myself when I get there, you took it..I know...Druid Crone...long ways off, and 10,000 miles behind..

I love you Dani, Goddess...sister of mine....but like eh the one who cares hears and sees, needs to be seen..

I like helping!

I like that we all lend a hand and a heart when its needed

@lisnpuppy, click on your controls,then your profile,at the top above your DOB is a new catagory

<Dani ties ropes and sled to

@lisnpuppy, click on your controls,then your profile,at the top above your DOB is a new catagory

*I Like* when things are easy to do....when you know how.... :whistling:

<Dani ties ropes and sled to

if your looking for me to boost your ego,its already crowded in here!!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

if your looking for me to boost your ego,its already crowded in here!!!!

If *you're* expecting a snappy retort, *I Like* not giving one at this time. ;)