You know what i like?

Tamujiin

so do i where did you get that from Aeryn?

Sheppard

I like this its been awhile since I did anything real creative in Photoshoppe..

EH like its been changing for the last hour as I been working on it in Photo-Shoppe putting several images together, in layers, then doing piece work.. there is still areas I see I need to smooth out..I wanted to incorporate all the symbols of Ireland the Map, lower left..which I drop shadowed, and bevelled, the Celtic knots, they were white and I just had to bronze them we'll see, if they stay, or change tis a work in progress..

Don't mind me, but eh like theres not been allot lately in my life *I like,* Eh like *I like* that tonight I felt pride, and creative and like did this..and the Sidhe keopt me from goign off line also wodners of wonders..new modem any day and counting..

Then of course the Harp, which was taken from an actual flag, that been through the revolution here.. and the Shamrocks, and the Ireland Forever national words of pride..written in proper Gaeilge..You oft see it just as Erin Go Bragh which isn't exactly right....so I had to do quite a few layers, then blend them down..

Edited...decided like the flag the white is back..so all 3 colours are there..though I am not sure which one is better..any votes first one or this one..bronze of white..I can fit the white somewhere else..OK mates what you think??? Dezi, Dani????

Eh like the Republic of Ireland flag is from Irish website..Ty..

Do you like the final results..Ty, Dezi and Dani...?

I also updated a closer image of my Elven Eyes in my Avatar..la