You know what i like?

Tamujiin

(awww...no one wants to live with me?) :(

aw sorry i forgot to add your added now and your CM will be worked on tomorrow with great detail

sorry *hug!*

Sheppard

(awww...no one wants to live with me?) :(

awwww I'd live with you Dani...and Dezi and Carah, and I guess that means Mos too, as long as he behaves himself, and lets not forget mymaad Ty, and Chesto too, why because only those on this side of the pond know how to slag properly, and I need the intellectual stimulus, true fencing and proper slaggign..that its all good craic, and actually shows you care..

What would happen utter and complete Chaos, for many reasons, eh like mainly cause you added me in the mix..la.I would just cause trouble all around..simply becuase of who I am.. all you blokes would probaby end up not liking me at all...la. :whistling:

i will just be playing my guitar all the way though the noises coming from the bedrooms ( here we go again..)

Sheppard

Like Eh you play the guitar, maybe there something we can do together after all.. ;)

Ty you know what's disturbing now, and distracting, every time I see Colonel John Sheppard on Star gate Atlantis, I think oh there's ty...bloody'ell....la