You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Happy Birthday, and all such...

I like being finished with a project that culminates in my delivery of a concise estimate to my Command with my name on it.

I like that my report will drastically improve the readiness and capabilities of my entire platoon, and thus my entire squadron.

But what I really like... is that my list of the platoon's 209 missing or broken tools and other items makes the lazy f***ers who've been responsible for this task (and failing to perform it) for the previous year look like the dirtbags they are, in the glaring light of day.

I like poetic justice. (smuggrin.gif)

*I Like* myrmaad thinking of some dork that looks like he is asleep, passed out, or ODed on the bed with a lit cigarette and will hopefully burn him and his house down, thus removing himself from the gene pool and won't produce other people just as careless, and makes an empty lot where McDonalds can make another needless yuckfood place for other lamebrains to eat at so they can also smoke lying in bed....(it's all on the wheel)

*I Like* Lisn having another birthday. Gotta love them old babes.....heh... :bunny:

You're only as old as reality makes you, darlin'...

Metaphorically, the way my mind and body operate, I kinda' see myself like an 18-year-old driving a Nash Rambler that required a bribe to the State Inspector to get a sticker.

I don't think I'm old, but I kinda' clunk a bit if I corner too sharply... :wink: