You know what i like?

Tamujiin

You like eating Fruit Loops?!!!! Oh ...wait ... was thinking of Fruit of the Loom.

Yea, I'm not into cottony-goodness so much as I'm into sugary-goodness. Which is to say, I'm not at all into cottony-go... never mind.

-T-

I like it that what ever it is that ive got ... is catching.

I like it that a Japanese company has invented a personalized AirBag for the elderly. I like it that mayhaps they havent thought of all the possible ramifications of such a device, when part of the equippage of your typical elderly. That this AirBag is probably activated by some kind of trembler mechanism, that detects a change in the vertical-ness of said elderly.

I would like others to think of ways that this could go horribly wrong. My own present favourite is when the elderly bends down to pet a cute little kitten. Another one is when the elderly bends down to pick up an infant grand child.

I like it that i may soon get to try out one of these walking disaster areas for myself. Not.

wow,will all you "old farts" stop bringing me down! :whistling:

You. My lawn. Off.

:cool:

And quit sitting on the fence !

*I Like* when all the neighbourhood snot nosed young punks go some where else to make noise.

Lisn said:

"I like that I am NOT OLD..just somewhat chronologically (and gravity) challenged. HAR"

...heh....Then it's a shame to be so young with yer arse a draggin'....

bite me.....lol

C'mere and tip yer head back, and I just might! :whistling:

(Something you may not have learned yet, Dez... the only real difference between a 22-year-old and a 42-year-old is twenty years of practice... lol...)

wow,will all you "old farts" stop bringing me down! :whistling:

You. My lawn. Off.

:cool:

And quit sitting on the fence !

*I Like* when all the neighbourhood snot nosed young punks go some where else to make noise.

Lisn said:

"I like that I am NOT OLD..just somewhat chronologically (and gravity) challenged. HAR"

...heh....Then it's a shame to be so young with yer arse a draggin'....

bite me.....lol

C'mere and tip yer head back, and I just might! :whistling:

(Something you may not have learned yet, Dez... the only real difference between a 22-year-old and a 42-year-old is twenty years of practice... lol...)

oh, your so sweet. I'm 24,but who's counting

I like thinking of carah getting that tatoo...I could kiss it and make it better..he he

I like that mos is happy, we all deserve to find a special someone!

I like that Josh snuck in here...twice, the little rascal!

I like that dani, had a nice birthday, I'll kiss and make it better too!

I like that Duncan is a "fruitloop" ha ha ha!

Oh, I'll kiss what ever myrmaad offers too...No favorites from me!