You know what i like?

Tamujiin

what did i do wrong now?

Sheppard

Ah, Duncan, here's some advice... you can steal a kiss, be coy about acting like you weren't planning to kiss, do what it takes to make yourself worthy of a kiss, but the only time you ever ask for a kiss is if you're about to depart on a dangerous mission.

Asking for a kiss just looks kinda' pathetic.

Either the lady wants to kiss you, or you need to give her a reason to want to... don't make it look like kissing you is doing you a favor; that's a passion-killer.

what did i do wrong now?

Sheppard

Ah, Duncan, here's some advice... you can steal a kiss, be coy about acting like you weren't planning to kiss, do what it takes to make yourself worthy of a kiss, but the only time you ever ask for a kiss is if you're about to depart on a dangerous mission.

Either the lady wants to kiss you, or you need to give her a reason to want to... don't make it look like kissing you is doing you a favor; that's a passion-killer.

yeah duncan,what he said! :D

I like Older men they Kick-ass on sooooo many levels, and Dezi, they can bring you to levels you have never been before.

I like not being able to talk the next day because of screaming from the night before. ;)

Yeah, it was frightening, huh....heh.... :ohmy:

Actually, *I Like* watching you walk around the house, your stride akin to an over worked extra from an old western movie.... :banana:

ahem..

On the topic at hand, let's just say I'm voracious, and the old man keeps me sated.

You go, girl !

*I Like* that the "old man" is really on top of things....

what did i do wrong now?

Sheppard

Awww, cut the kid some slack, human... . Being kissed by me COULD be , and often is, considered a dangerous mission! And now dezi has sent him on an even dangerouser one! Poor kid.

I like it that i am so compassionate. I withdraw the offer of a kiss, ty. You have suffered enough.

I like Older men they Kick-ass on sooooo many levels, and Dezi, they can bring you to levels you have never been before.

I like not being able to talk the next day because of screaming from the night before. ;)

Yeah, it was frightening, huh....heh.... :ohmy:

Actually, *I Like* watching you walk around the house, your stride akin to an over worked extra from an old western movie.... :banana:

I woulda screamed too if id seen mos's cat! I like the idea of carah walking round like John Wayne's stand in. (mos, that damn thing is still over at my profile. please come and get it and take it back to yours, where it belongs. fell hound wont come out of his kennel now! )

ahem..

On the topic at hand, let's just say I'm voracious, and the old man keeps me sated.

surely, he lets you stand up some of the time! I like to think that myrm's old man is fair about things like this. ( this will only work if you think of 'sated' being said by someone of the irish persuasion )

I like it that i have passed yet another mile stone in my life without even noticing it: 500 posts. I like it that Carah pointed this out, but that i have no idea what my 'title' should be. I would like suggestions, and not all of them have to be rude.

I like it that in two cases now I have , nakedly, pimped for attention to myself, and that i dont even feel ashamed. (The first was about mos's hairy *kittie kittie* over at my profile. ...just in case you missed it the first time. smileyneedysadoldgitface.gif )