You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like Older men they Kick-ass on sooooo many levels, and Dezi, they can bring you to levels you have never been before.

I like not being able to talk the next day because of screaming from the night before. ;)

Yeah, it was frightening, huh....heh.... :ohmy:

Actually, *I Like* watching you walk around the house, your stride akin to an over worked extra from an old western movie.... :banana:

I woulda screamed too if id seen mos's cat! I like the idea of carah walking round like John Wayne's stand in. (mos, that damn thing is still over at my profile. please come and get it and take it back to yours, where it belongs. fell hound wont come out of his kennel now! )

Me get it ? You're closer. *I Like* when people clean up their own garden.

I like Older men they Kick-ass on sooooo many levels, and Dezi, they can bring you to levels you have never been before.

I like not being able to talk the next day because of screaming from the night before. ;)

Yeah, it was frightening, huh....heh.... :ohmy:

Actually, *I Like* watching you walk around the house, your stride akin to an over worked extra from an old western movie.... :banana:

I woulda screamed too if id seen mos's cat! I like the idea of carah walking round like John Wayne's stand in. (mos, that damn thing is still over at my profile. please come and get it and take it back to yours, where it belongs. fell hound wont come out of his kennel now! )

Me get it ? You're closer. *I Like* when people clean up their own garden.

I don't know if I can handle a Fell hound and a cat.

I like to think I can try.