You know what i like?

Tamujiin

*I Like* forgetting to log out and going to Home Depot for things, making it look like I'd been here for hours...akin to how Dezi hangs out here.....

jealous, I can tell :whistling:

Why, yes, I am jealous that I don't own at least one Home Depot store.

*I Like* looking at all the babe contractors that go in there for stuff, and

then I leave with wood.... :biggrin:

You mean your suppose to log out...Emmm I may be naive here, la, but if you don't log off ,yet your not at the forum, or even on your computer, does it show your still here...???

Oh my, then I been here forever for I never log off..that just an extra step and wasted energy...la

Like so I guess if that's true ,no-one will know ever if I am really here or not, I mean I really thought if you left the forums, you name went away.. :huh:

I like think its scary,that he keeps track of the amount of time I spend here. What must Carah think of that?

I like to think that Mos is cyber stalking me...... http://bestsmileys.com/hitting/2.gif

Don't need to keep track since your name is almost always in the Board Statistics....and this is at your profile:

Statistics

Local Time: Oct 4 2008, 10:59 PM

1064 posts (9 per day)

*I Like* snooping around. You may be surprised what I've found out...and about whom....

I like to think that Mos is cyber stalking me...... http://bestsmileys.com/hitting/2.gif

Moz your a bit late to be doing that now arernt you

Sheppard

I like that I also forget to log out. Mos and I must share the same brainfunction. How..scary. heh heh

I like modding..even when things go wrong. I like that I can make something that makes someone happy. Almost makes me think that giving is better...almost... :biggrin:

*I Like* having a good reason for forgetting to sign out. Was going to drain water out evaporative cooler for the winter, and brushed against the wiring...got zapped, wire fried, and I needed to get wire and PVC to better protect wire. Think it's about 27 years old and has been in the weather all this time.

@ Tyreil: Hey, I was just filling in on your full time job while you was slackin' off.

*I Like* that Carah is still the most beautiful babe in Nexus. :wub:

OK... what do you want.

I like that I'm the luckiest gal in the world. :kiss:

its called Mass effect moz hehe finshed on hard in 3 days not fun

CM Garrus is going though a rework on his face something happen in CS the face didn't stay

Sheppard

*I Like* that Carah is still the most beautiful babe in Nexus. :wub:

I like it that mos' superlatives finally got the better of him. 'Course, all depends on how one defines 'babe'. There are those who might like to differ with mos, though wouldnt because that would be rude to Carah. mos should think of these things before he makes such statements. Moral imperatives, mos!