You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like that I also forget to log out. Mos and I must share the same brainfunction. How..scary. heh heh

I like modding..even when things go wrong. I like that I can make something that makes someone happy. Almost makes me think that giving is better...almost... :biggrin:

I would like to think that, even if lisn didnt make anything, she would still make someone happy.

*I Like* that Carah is still the most beautiful babe in Nexus. :wub:

I like it that mos' superlatives finally got the better of him. 'Course, all depends on how one defines 'babe'. There are those who might like to differ with mos, though wouldnt because that would be rude to Carah. mos should think of these things before he makes such statements. Moral imperatives, mos!

Pbbbbbttttt ! *I Like* that other people's opinions don't matter, unless they agree with me... ;D

*I Like* that Carah is still the most beautiful babe in Nexus. :wub:

I like it that mos' superlatives finally got the better of him. 'Course, all depends on how one defines 'babe'. There are those who might like to differ with mos, though wouldnt because that would be rude to Carah. mos should think of these things before he makes such statements. Moral imperatives, mos!

Pbbbbbttttt ! *I Like* that other people's opinions don't matter, unless they agree with me... ;D

http://bestsmileys.com/oneofakind/1.gif