I like that the boss fired me this morning

I like that I had sex with her and she hired me back

I like being my own boss!

... :blink:

uhh...lol?

your joking right?

No,I'm not joking,I fire myself all the time

tyreil829 Posted Today, 07:06 PM

QUOTE(dezdimona @ Oct 16 2008, 04:08 PM)

dezi? you been on the booze again?

no,why, you hoping I am so you can talk dirty to me? ;D

dezi? you been on the booze again?

Shepard

AT first I said say what..Read it again you'll get it....hahahahahahha!!!!!!

Opps I should of read it all...why didn't you let him wonder for awhile... ;)

Edit...Not that I am the only one who ever double posts..but I would "like it* it if someone told me how you can quote two different posts in one post please...

Edited by Aeryn333

Lisnpuppy, most likely. And according to what little information I could understand on those pages - ... Night of Naked Living Dead... or Naked Night... or Naked Living and Naked Dead... heh heh heh...

Aye isn't it simply terrible, how these Americans have corrupted this poor inncocent lass from Ireland.. :whistling: with all this night of naked living dead, stuff..heh heh heh...

After reading the last dozen of pages of this topic I came to a following conclusion: people, you ate my brains! Now about the "I like" thing... hmmm...

*I Like* to imagine you may have used an euphemism since so many think with that part.... woo hoo ! Gotta love those Ruskie babes !

@ Lisnpuppy, re harassment: Somebody's gotta do it....

After reading the last dozen of pages of this topic I came to a following conclusion: people, you ate my brains! Now about the "I like" thing... hmmm...

*I Like* to imagine you may have used an euphemism since so many think with that part.... woo hoo ! Gotta love those Ruskie babes !

*I like* that Mos forgot that euphemism relates to only men think with their liitle brain.. to be exact..Mos you have most likely ate what was left of her much larger female brain..Our Mos you gotta love him,...gutter and all.. :wink:

*I Like* that some things aren't worth a retort....

* I like* by saying your not retorting is indeed an unspoken retort..Common Mos I'm trying to get back in the posting swing of things here..You know me, Like I care about you, you auld fart..or I wouldn't be slagging you..You know on my side of teh pond, if you don't slag your friends regularly, they feel they did something wrong so feel honoured..I even think your worth it.. :whoops: