You know what i like?

Tamujiin

The Pure Pwnage series and FPS doug BOOM HEADSHOT. Just found them yesterday pretty funny stuff. I also like well made Machinima like The Grind, Azerothian Super Villians, and of course Red Vs. Blue.

I have no friggin' idea of what you were talking about.

They say "ignorance is bliss" and *I like* sometimes to be so elated.

Thanks for the godsend.

Pure Pwnage is a video mockumentary about a Canadian gamer who thinks he has the most skills and the best "micro" and fps Doug is a character introduced in episode 3. Boom headshot is Doug's well known line and he says it loudly. Machinima are movies filmed with video games and The Grind and Azerothian Super Villians are possibly the most famous WoW related machinima. Red vs Blue are Halo related and they're one of the most well known machinima. All of those I mentioned are humorus.

I like sex and candy

[

OK, that's it....I have to open a sweet shop for true !

*I like* young babes....oh...in their 30s.

Blacksnake89 said:

"Pure Pwnage is a video mockumentary about a Canadian gamer who thinks he has the most skills and the best "micro" and fps Doug is a character introduced in episode 3. Boom headshot is Doug's well known line and he says it loudly. Machinima are movies filmed with video games and The Grind and Azerothian Super Villians are possibly the most famous WoW related machinima. Red vs Blue are Halo related and they're one of the most well known machinima. All of those I mentioned are humorus."

Still no clue. Must be one of them things where ya just gotta be there. Guess my mind's on vacaton or in the midst of purchasing a candy store.

@Dezdi, Sex and Candy's a good song you have great taste in music.

@Mosz, THIS is fps Doug DISCLAIAMER: Video contains foul language not suitable for all audiences viewer discretion is advised

Thanks! :biggrin:

Your Welcome. My music tastes are kinda skewed. I listen to every thing from alternative rock to hardcore head banging smash someones face in death metal and some old school 90's gangster rap.

Your Welcome. My music tastes are kinda skewed. I listen to every thing from alternative rock to hardcore head banging smash someones face in death metal and some old school 90's gangster rap.

Feh. That's narrow compared to my music tastes. *I like* the old hippy dope smokin' music, heavy metal, techno, classical, filk, late 50s-mid 80s, Marty Robbins type cowboy ballads, bagpipes, celtic, but my favourite is the Motown Sound....when people sang with heart and soul.

And I thank you for giving me an idea for my next bit in "I hate" thread.

I like Sex and Candy.

I like metal music.

I like old R&B.

I like alternative.

I like that my music taste are wild and unpredictable.

I like that my friends are old fuddyduddies!! ha ha

Feh. That's narrow compared to my music tastes. *I like* the old hippy dope smokin' music, heavy metal, techno, classical, filk, late 50s-mid 80s, Marty Robbins type cowboy ballads, bagpipes, celtic, but my favourite is the Motown Sound....when people sang with heart and soul.

And I thank you for giving me an idea for my next bit in "I hate" thread.

Always love being some ones insperation.

Added: I guess I missed a few details earlier I listen to ALL music besides country and rap. I also forgot to mention in my earlier post my favorite artist is Bob Marley.

-One love bro

I like that we're all having a discussion about music. =D

I personally love just about anything from the 90's. I'm only 19, so the 90's are my childhood and I'm not familiar with much before then, but hearing 90's music brings back happy childhood memories. Plus, I just think so much of it is good, quality music and I'm always happy to hear it.

Anyone else for the music of the 90's?