You know what i like?

Tamujiin

*I Like* that no matter how often A certain person does things that annoy me, I can't stay mad at her too long. Ehh...must be hormones or something... ...heh...

I like Friday nights here where I'm stationed... chicken-wing night at the club on-post... for around US$4 I can get enough hot-wings to feed a small village... om nom nom nom.... :biggrin:

does that mean your just gonna..."wing it"

or are you on a ..."wing and a prayer"

later you can go to the ..."wing ding"

;D

I like Friday nights here where I'm stationed... chicken-wing night at the club on-post... for around US$4 I can get enough hot-wings to feed a small village... om nom nom nom.... :biggrin:

;D

He's a wing man, for sure. I would like it, though, if he didnt chant with his mouth full.

I like it that my college boy son is coming home today as a birthday surprise for my wife. I also like it that in all telephone convos weve had about this pending visit, he has felt the need to whisper, so as not to be overheard...and write emails in invisible ink. That i have replied to these emails, also in invisible ink, even tho he is the only one who will see them. That's my boy! The fruit truly does not fall far from the tree!

;D

He's a wing man, for sure. I would like it, though, if he didnt chant with his mouth full.

I like it that my college boy son is coming home today as a birthday surprise for my wife. I also like it that in all telephone convos weve had about this pending visit, he has felt the need to whisper, so as not to be overheard...and write emails in invisible ink. That i have replied to these emails, also in invisible ink, even tho he is the only one who will see them. That's my boy! The fruit truly does not fall far from the tree!

I like that your surprize is a cool one

I like that you can be HB's......."wing man"

;D

"China is so full of Wings and Wongs that every time you wing you get a wong number."

- Roald Dahl; Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator -