You know what i like?

Tamujiin

It was, mutually, decided that hate was a bad thing which we could all do with out, a decision which we all liked.

Sock...? Dont you owe me something? Something to do with hippies, and free love, and stuff. Wasnt it... nope...cannae remember.

I like it that i can almost remember enough of stuff to be somewhat disquieted about it, even though i cannot remember what the actual stuff was.

"I hate hippies! I mean, the way they always talk about "protectin' the earth" and then drive around in cars that get poor gas mileage and wear those stupid bracelets - I hate 'em! I wanna kick 'em in the nuts!"

- Eric Cartman -

I don't really hate hippies, but I do like South Park. :biggrin:

I like that I can do a damn near perfect imitation of Cartman....and by the way HB....I'm not fat, I just big boned. ha ha

Big boned..girl, I saw your pic. Thems melons, not bones :whistling:

I like melons,they're juicy and fun to eat

I like that I remind chesto of things....my spankings are much different than parental ones...trust me!

I'm so dead (any female forum member will kill and so will moderators)

BOOBS (and ass)!!!!!!!!!

I'm not normally so crude, but what can I say?

No offence anyone but someone was going to say it. What do I like? A good whisky, and some decent music (Punk or heavier, preferably metal, Slipknot, Metallica, Anthrax.)

But I hate most stuff, like anyone who can't make me laugh.

Comedy sets us free (as does sex). :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Please don't hurt me.

Wasder, I think you and me are going to get along perfectly. I couldn't agree with anything you just said more. Except I have probably the largest range in tastes of music in the world. I like metal, yeah, i love it, but i also like blues, classical, classic rock, funk, jazz, dance, drum and bass, and all sorts of things. But I don't like rap.

Hah! had to dig a bit , but it all came back! 5 june, 2008, I expressed an interest in the Woo that Socks... was offering, and which has NEVER been forthcoming , since! Bogartin the Woo, still, Socks...! I like it that the malfeasers of this world will always be exposed sooner or later.

What??? I know I was on then, and i havn't been on for a while, but what was i offering?

Wasder, I think you and me are going to get along perfectly. I couldn't agree with anything you just said more. Except I have probably the largest range in tastes of music in the world. I like metal, yeah, i love it, but i also like blues, classical, classic rock, funk, jazz, dance, drum and bass, and all sorts of things. But I don't like rap.

I like classical music thru claasic rock...rap is crap! IMO, don't spank me...wait a lttle bit is ok!

Big boned..girl, I saw your pic. Thems melons, not bones :whistling:

I like melons,they're juicy and fun to eat

I like that I remind chesto of things....my spankings are much different than parental ones...trust me!

so...d. ...your spankings dont involve rusty barbed wire, or any agrigulturally themed devices, at all? Hmm... i might like that.

Socks...! WOO, man! Where is the WOO? Jeez, fekkin hippies, always losin the plot! Far out! I like it that hippies are still as vague as we ever were.

mmm...melons. nuff said.