You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I'm so dead (any female forum member will kill and so will moderators)

BOOBS (and ass)!!!!!!!!!

I'm not normally so crude, but what can I say?

No offence anyone but someone was going to say it. What do I like? A good whisky, and some decent music (Punk or heavier, preferably metal, Slipknot, Metallica, Anthrax.)

But I hate most stuff, like anyone who can't make me laugh.

Comedy sets us free (as does sex). :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Please don't hurt me.

Like.. I said I wasn't coming back to this thread, but I read, and *I like* it when people walk into things, that I cannae resist going back on my words..for a moment anyways..its to crazy here..

This female not going to kill you, but I am curious mate...so you like boobs OK, but your into ass, hmmmm my my, a wee bit o' bestiality on the side eh????....aren't donkeys quite loud.. :whistling:

*I like* arse meself..as long as she's got a good mind, depth, and nice personality attacked to it..

Comedy does set us free,especially on this side of the pond!!! :wink:

(sex can be a freeing as it is entageling sometimes, depends, on mutual sync..)

Since were onto music, I might as well say that while I am here..Believe it or not, the only American singer *I like* is Melissa Etheridge, *I like Sinéad O'Connor*, Dolores Keane, and *I do like* and sing Irish Traditional music!!!!

My music depends on me mood, *I like* and listen to a variety of music..

Ok I won't hurt you!!!! lolololoolol

I still like sex and candy...and walks by the lake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDAXltfj8-Y

*I like* that ..Trad music can be very sexy...try this one on Dezi....especially when Sinéad is singing it..

despite this person spelled lagan love wrong..lolol

See if this tingles anything, its subtley about sex, aye, the Irish way!!!

I like this one very much, and give it to you!!!! Come on down by the banks of the Lee, with a lil Lagan Love!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH2hZGDhiFM

I'm so dead (any female forum member will kill and so will moderators)

BOOBS (and ass)!!!!!!!!!

I'm not normally so crude, but what can I say?

No offence anyone but someone was going to say it. What do I like? A good whisky, and some decent music (Punk or heavier, preferably metal, Slipknot, Metallica, Anthrax.)

But I hate most stuff, like anyone who can't make me laugh.

Comedy sets us free (as does sex). :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Please don't hurt me.

Like.. I said I wasn't coming back to this thread, but I read, and *I like* it when people walk into things, that I cannae resist going back on my words..for a moment anyways..its to crazy here..

This female not going to kill you, but I am curious mate...so you like boobs OK, but your into ass, hmmmm my my, a wee bit o' bestiality on the side eh????....aren't donkeys quite loud.. :whistling:

*I like* arse meself..as long as she's got a good mind, depth, and nice personality attacked to it..

Comedy does set us free,especially on this side of the pond!!! :wink:

(sex can be a freeing as it is entageling sometimes, depends, on mutual sync..)

Ok I won't hurt you!!!! lolololoolol

Ha bloody ha. I've never heard that one before (please read in a sarcastic tone). As I said, I'm not normally so crude, its just, how could I not post that. It was begging for someone to (I'm suprised if I'm the first).