You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like these dragons. I like that my child and family has four days off. I like that I get to spend time with my daughter and my Daddy and hubby.

I like to send emails to my friends and talk to them.

I like that even though I dont have the money to decorate my own house as much as I want...I am making Christmasy things for Oblivion and hope to share with my friends here.

I like Aeryn's dragons too!!

I like that Josh got more eggs,which I clicked

I like that jntk,has cool looking eggs...clicked them also

I like to think we need to start an "order of the dragon"

You know Dezi, I like the 'Order of the Dragon ,Idea" I was thinking about something like that meself..la

Like since we are going to get flack from the anally retentive, eventually, maybe we should start a Dragon thread , where we can share our Dragons and talk about our new babaes,ask Q about different colour eggs.. ect ect...and no-one in this thread will start to complain we took it over...as we are accused of oft doing, bloody buggers..What think you..la???

Everyone who wants a special dragon thread, raise their paws..and Dezi will do it.. :wink:

Her and I and Dani, We Goddesses, will make sure all your dragons will hatch and hatchlings will grow...right Dez..me love.. :whistling:

Edited by Aeryn333

I am raising my paw.

I like that Dezi doesnt know I am driving up to a great lake to crash her dinner. ha ha Just joking!

Did you notice my correction whilst you were posted I added your name, love, and said WE Goddesses shall care for the eggs and hatchlings... :wink:

BTW I like to say..Happy Thanksgiving Tmr to all you Yanks!!!!

I am raising my paw.

I like that Dezi doesnt know I am driving up to a great lake to crash her dinner. ha ha Just joking!

Did you notice my correction whilst you were posted I added your name, love, and said WE Goddesses shall care for the eggs and hatchlings... :wink:

BTW Happy Thanksgiving Tmr to all you Yanks!!!!

posted before. Paw raised anyway. Doing double duty here while fighting with the CS. har

I like the CS...sometimes.

I like how helpful everyone here is. You guys are awesome, and I'm glad there is somewhere I can show how much I love these games.

Also

I love the mountains, I love the clear blue skies ...I love big bridges ...I love when great whites fly ...I love the whole world ...And all its sights and sounds ...Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!I love the ocean ...I love real dirty things ...I love to go fast ...I love Egyptian kings ...I love the whole world ...And all its craziness ...Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!I love tornadoes ...I love arachnids ...I love hot magma ...I love the giant squid ...I love the whole world, it's such a brilliant place ...Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!

So I posted the lyrics to the discovery channel. And?