You know what i like?

Tamujiin

well now you have a reaver.i don't really like to talk about it and i'm not going to go into detail but at the time i wasn't in a good shape and the doctors decided that it would be best if i wasn't around alot of people.so the school didn't allow me to complete the year because of that.

i like that it will be christmas in ten days!

well now you have a reaver.i don't really like to talk about it and i'm not going to go into detail but at the time i wasn't in a good shape and the doctors decided that it would be best if i wasn't around alot of people.so the school didn't allow me to complete the year because of that.

Thats fine you don't need to tell me and i know how being sick is just not to that degree

and sweet im getting a awesome backlit keyboard :biggrin:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboard...98&cl=us,en

Thats fine you don't need to tell me and i know how being sick is just not to that degree

I like, no love mine..Its a great gaming keyboard, with those extra G keys..bloody awesome..I have the G11, simply because I do not need the extra display, thats the only diff..except for the price, mine cost allot less, and what for, just the display..For me it was not worth it..

*I like *the lighted blue keys they're awesome..You will enjoy it..It is IMO is the one of the best gaming keyboards out there, also I am partial to Logitech..

I like, no love mine..Its a great gaming keyboard, with those extra G keys..bloody awesome..I have the G11, simply because I do not need the extra display, thats the only diff..except for the price, mine cost allot less, and what for, just the display..For me it was not worth it..

*I like *the lighted blue keys there are awesome..You will enjoy it..It is IMO is the one of the best gaming keyboards out there, also I am partial to Logitech..

When i was looking for backlit keyboards the G11 barely came up and i didn't know the difference so i picked the G15 it looks awesome and ive never had any problems with logitech

Thanks for letting me know i picked a awesome one though :thumbsup:

Back in my day (yeah, when dinosaurs walked the earth), that meant the person was born after September 1st,

don't you mean before the invention of dirt! :whistling:

*I like *the lighted blue keys they're awesome..You will enjoy it..It is IMO is the one of the best gaming keyboards out there, also I am partial to Logitech..

I have a G15 and love it!

Back in my day (yeah, when dinosaurs walked the earth), that meant the person was born after September 1st,

don't you mean before the invention of dirt! :whistling:

I have a G15 and love it!

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa177/owl_head/lold.jpg

sweet im glad to hear good things about my keyboard just ahve to wait till christmas now :biggrin:

i like that it's only 14 days until i turn 18.

i would like it if every time i thought about turning 18 i didn't suddenly feel depressed.

Josh... when your next birthday makes you 61, then you can feel depressed! Just...fall off your roof will you! I like it that Josh will not do as I ask him...again.

I am going off topic here. I HATE that here in the southwest England we never get snow, even when the whole of the rest of the country gets it. I like pie.

Yeah...but you get hurricanes which pass the rest of us by. I like it that i dont have to put up with all the weather that the south west gets.

...i'm in 11th grade.so i have a year and a half left of high school :verymad:.I WANT IT TO BE OVER WITH!!

i would like it if i hadn't been held back a year for safety reasons.

ah ic

but ive never heard of anyone being held back for "safety" reasons

Back in my day (yeah, when dinosaurs walked the earth), that meant the person was born after September 1st, and not officially old enough to start kindergarten.

Born September 5th.

Mom lied to the school board about my birthday to get me in early.

I like my mom for that one.

I like that my fiancee will be arriving in less than five days!

I like it that human... is going to have a hell of a Christmas, followed by a happy married existence! Or...are you two 'saving' it for when you're legal? No need to answer that. * smirks*