You know what i like?

Tamujiin

k..here you go :

http://bestsmileys.com/kissing1/5.gif

For me, no mistletoe required; got plenty of that last night. Her flight landed at around 7:30pm Seoul time.

She's asleep behind me right now... tapped-out from jetlag.

I like having her here. :D

(EDIT: It was fun for me, making the announcement of the ceremony at my Squadron's close-out formation on Friday... and getting to say to the whole squadron, regarding the reception, "If you show up and eat my food and drink my beer without at-least attending the ceremony, I will call you a Rat male without a father for the rest of your life!"

k..here you go :

http://bestsmileys.com/kissing1/5.gif

For me, no mistletoe required; got plenty of that last night. Her flight landed at around 7:30pm Seoul time.

(EDIT: It was fun for me, making the announcement of the ceremony at my Squadron's close-out formation on Friday... and getting to say to the whole squadron, regarding the reception, "If you show up and eat my food and drink my beer without at-least attending the ceremony, I will call you a Rat male without a father for the rest of your life!"

Something tells me that human... and fiance didnt wait til it was legal. I like that kind of anarchy. *snorts*

I would like anyone who has seen a missing lisnpuppy to report her whereabouts. Description: soft furry ears; cheeks that beg to be pinched, fondly; soulfull eyes; other stuff; usually seen covered in dogs and pretending to be a rock star; and a penchant for the fantastic in life. All replies treated in confidence, if not actual mirth.

Hey Ein! I like it that you came back.

I like V.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

<snip for space>

<snip for space>

*I Like* that you like having her with you.

I know the feeling of completeness when the other half of one's heart is close. :wub:

<snip for space>

<snip for space>

*I Like* that you like having her with you.

I know the feeling of completeness when the other half of one's heart is close. :wub:

I like it that mos is getting mellow in his old age. I like it that i may know the reason for this ... and it begins with C. I (dont) like it that i still dont know what 'wub' stands for.