You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like that the wedding went off without any major glitches, and that I am now joined with the woman I love.

(Pics will be posted as soon as I've got a few free hours... may be a few days.)

Take care, everybody, and Happy New Year!!!

I like it that Christmas is over for another year! *grumbles* Every fekkin year! The same bloody thing! Millions of family that one wouldnt cross the road to spit on, and having to spend time in close proximity with them. Roll on New Years Eve!

I like it that human... got hitched without a hitch. But surely...that would mean ... that all he and his new mrs got was 'ed'. Hmmm...now ...what word could go in front of 'ed' to make any sense of that situation? I like word games.

I like it that at sometime during my birthday in January I will turn 100! ...or does it only feel that way?

Anyway...Happy Economic Crisis to one and all! I like looking on the bright side.

If the '30s were dirty, then ...what are the '09s ?

I like that it is warm enough for it to rain here in Ontario, to wash the snow away. :banana:

I'm happy for you and your new wife, Humanbean. Congratulations :thumbsup:

I like that the wedding went off without any major glitches, and that I am now joined with the woman I love.

(Pics will be posted as soon as I've got a few free hours... may be a few days.)

congrats! :thumbsup:

I love it when things go the way they should be

I like that he's happy. I like that Josh is relieved at no more christmas parties but New Year is just around the corner... A ho he ho he haw. :biggrin:

*I Like* going bonkers when making oatmeal cookies.

They're almost as big around as a CD disk, thin, no raisins, no nuts...crunchy......made 6 dozen...

*I Like* people that would happen to drop by with plenty of milk.

i like that i turn eighteen tomorrow!!!!

i REALLY like that i don't have to go to any more christmas parties.

congrats dude i hope its a birthday you will reamber for a long time hehe