You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like that I'm about to ask this: Sarya, are you one of the good Russians or the bad Russians? Or are you one of those Russians that materializes from thin foliage and enjoys long dangles upside-down off the walls of power station thingies?

Either I'm especially dumb today, or western people smoke special things far more often than I supposed in my naivity. What the hell was that? :wacko:

And... just because she wont be able to get at me...BEARS!

Really? Well, ignorance is bliss as they say :devil:

and mailed it to Sarya

Oh... I have a mail... Thanks for reminding, I forgot about that particular one completely :huh:

Oh my! I forgot to turn off email notifications! Aaaaaaah!!!

I like waking up and knowing I wasnt killed in a random rocket attack on the base... I also like kittens. But seriously I like making new friends. I find that this forum will help me in finding friends and fun. Here are some funny pictures. They are NOT OBLIVION RELATED.

You know what? Everyone forget about the damned good/bad Russian thing. And Sarya, I can't email you a cannon. It's too big of an attachment, sorry. I like it when people make stupid signs relating to the internet. I also like lolcats.

PS (to Sarya): anyone from British Columbia smokes far more special things than you would ever think. Crazy hippies...