You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Im liking test Drive Unlimited II-I had serious misgivings for the first 4 hours, then all of a sudden it came good, and when it came good, it came great. Im enjoying it in a way that I have few other driving games-relaxing, entertaining, and rewarding of exploration, dedication, and with much more to it than just the scripted PVAI content. For one thing, virtualy everything's onlucked from the begining, so if you can afford to splash out, you can get all sorts gorgeous cars early, and there are some real bargains too, as is realistic. The moment I stepped into the Ferrari 308 for example, I realised that the thirty something grand I paid for it was about 170 grand less than it was worth in shear charm and charisma.

Admitedly, the soundtrack is abominable, but the cars sound superb, and you can easily bring in your own music. Driving a pitch black Ascari KZA-10 at midnight while listening to -THIS-

-THIS- will quicken your pulse even if you're a zombie and dont have one

Pic related, Ascari A-10 Shear brutality encarnate, a massive engine housed in a car who's weight it carries without effort. The shear excess of power, palpable aura of primal rage and agression felt while behind the wheel, and mindblowing performance combined with featherlight handlingt and a surprisingly forgiving steering feel make for a spinetinglingly awesome ride, if you've got TDU-II give it a try, it's $ 690,000 well spent, it's certainly $ 690,000 worth of rage, speed and pure fun, even if it's not your cup of tea..

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee454/Vindekarr/800px-Ascari_KZ1_GT3_of_Darren_Berry.jpg

(check the link, one of the most epic driving songs ever, there's a reason it's in The Matrix)

Edited by Vindekarr

*I Like* being off the wall from around the corner next week....
*I Like* the overtime I got at work this weekend
*I Like* Carah !

*I Like* 55 !
*I Like* Carah
*I Like* for a change not having my last line "*I Like* Carah"

I was watching the first round of Formula One for this year live today and I just felt so relieved:

For a few years the sport was on the decline: great drivers but so-so racing, but with last year's season being so even that it remained a 4-way duel till the last lap of the last race thing really did trake a turn for the better.

This year however left me smiling: this year they've gone back to what it was all about, high tech pseudo experimental cars, radicaly diferent approaches to machinery, and best of all, pure speed. That and, seeing MSC at the top of the leaderboard made me laugh outloud with nostalgia, good ole days can sometimes return.

Just a pity it all started out with a literal bang: karun chandok hadnt made it past the first corner before he smashed his multi million dollar Lotus Cosworth through a concrete wall, and while being injured in a modern F-1 takes deliberate effort and a lot of miserable luck, I'm more worried about what Tony Fernandez will do to him tonight in revenge for ruining one of his best driver's cars before the race even began!

Edited by Vindekarr