You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Exactly right. Why don't you leave the front door open, too, and put a sign out that says 'Please come in'?

Good idea, it'll let some fresh air in. You're just bursting with good ideas aren't you? What would I ever do without you?

That's me, the idea girl. Can't live with me, can't live without me.

Awesome! I'll keep you in mind if i'm ever in need of the services of an Oracle of Wisdom again.

I like a good story(sci-fi, fantasy, etc.)

I like cats.

I like that i'm completely independant.

Exactly right. Why don't you leave the front door open, too, and put a sign out that says 'Please come in'?

Good idea, it'll let some fresh air in. You're just bursting with good ideas aren't you? What would I ever do without you?

That's me, the idea girl. Can't live with me, can't live without me.

Awesome! I'll keep you in mind if i'm ever in need of the services of an Oracle of Wisdom again.

I like a good story(sci-fi, fantasy, etc.)

I like cats.

I like that i'm completely independant.

Oracle of Wisdom, huh? I can live with that.

I like confusing people by speaking several different foreign languages in one sentence.

I like having breakfast for dinner.

I like daydreaming.

I like tide pools.

I like turning up my music very loud and blocking out the rest of the world.

I like when other people cook for me, because I can't.

*I Like* long, gentle rains.

*I Like* tasting food I've never had before.

*I Like* annoying lackwit punks.

*I Like* long, enjoyable conversations.

I like a certain creepy old man.

I like stealing said old man's cane.

I like being much younger than that same old man.

I like discovering that if I was a weather, I would be lightning.

I like Starburst candy.

I like making messes.

I like infiltrating Toys R Us and going on a covert stealth mission to the Barbie doll section. Don't ask, seriously.

I like infiltrating Toys R Us and going on a covert stealth mission to the Barbie doll section. Don't ask, seriously.

Sorry, but you've piqued my curiosity. What exactly did you mean by that?

Sorry, but you've piqued my curiosity. What exactly did you mean by that?

I meant what I said. I went on a covert stealth mission in Toys R Us with my friends. We had to infiltrate the Barbie doll section armed with airsoft guns and large teddy bears. And then we celebrated the success of our mission by throwing all the little kids out of the jungle gym and taking it over for ourselves. Then we bought candy and left Toys R Us. Fun day, that was.

<snip>

I like that I've found the love of my life.

I like it that people are on to us.

*I Like* that for you. ...heh... Moepie must be happy.

*I Like* names that are the same backwards as frontwards.

*I Lke* saying this to Sarya for that comment about distressing: :yucky:

*I Like* California girls.

*I Like* country girls.

*I like* Ruskie girls.

Most of all, *I LIKE* a Canadian girl.

*I Like* reminding posters to stay on topic.......THIS IS A HINT, you two. Yeah, you know who you are.

*I Like* that this is my 500th post.

I like banana splits.

I like dry ice.

I like that Mos isn't the boss of me, even though he likes to pretend he is sometimes.

I like that everyone seems to think I'm unintentionally funny.

I like that people always guess my age wrong, even in real life.

I like watching The Dark Knight trailer over and over again, since I'm currently unable to see it in theaters.

I like technology.

I like the fact that I have absolutely no life, thus allowing me to read this thread and reply.

I like that Chesto is still awesome, even after being exposed to us rabid teenagers.

I like Mos and Carah, and their.... "conversations (WHICH ARE PERFECTLY INNOCENT YOU DIRTY DIRTY PEOPLE)

I like facebook a lot, seriously. I'm addicted. (WHICH IS A HINT IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK WE SHOULD TOTALLY BE FRIENDS MMKAY?!)

I like capital letters, apparently.

I love my accordion, and playing Irish reels and hornpipes on it.

I like Billy Joel's music, it is so freaking awesome. Seriously, listen to "Uptown Girl", and tell me he isn't awesome.

I like being as contradictory as possible, in every aspect of my life.

I like it that freddy...thinks that i am awesome...and that he must have no idea of the meaning of 'awesome', in that case.

I would like freddy... even more if he played some Zydeco. Va freddy, va!

I like it that freddy...has retro tastes.

I like it that maybe im having a sex change in my head...and that freddy... is starting to look pretty damned attractive to me. Fancy an old guy, freddy...? I might need a viral ( sp?) young lawyer in my old age. ...oh? ...mmokay. EDIT: viral should have virile. Though as freddy is training to be a lawyer, maybe viral is more to the...uh oh...just about spoiled a magical moment there.

I like it that i am trying to set up a business as a prostitute in Age of Conan Online, and that i am completely freaking out all the other supposed roleplayers on one of the roleplay servers.

I like it that i always take things just that one step too far...and that some people find it in their hearts to forgive me for it.