You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Chesto, keep your trap shut! People around here think I'm older than I am. Let's keep it that way, I don't want to attract weirdo perverts. *coughlikemoscough*

I like making science experiments out of apples.

I like rocks.

I like taking pictures.

I like painting.

I like writing.

I like food coloring.

I like that Chesto quoted me, but made aboslutely no mention as to why, and didn't reference my quote in any way.

@Chesto (again, yeah): bricks are pretty subtle. You generally don't notice them until you trip on them, or they fly through your window, or you examine a wall. Especially old bricks. They sort of break down and make their own brick-dust-chunk-stuff camouflage.

That's right, I said Mos is structurally insecure, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

I like Family Guy.

I like my mom. It's her 50th today!

EDIT: 111th post ftw!

I like it that toan...has that wonderful North American sense of irony. Much more subtle than our British variety. Bit like our bricks, really. But then...our bricks, like our irony, have been around a lot longer than yours. And theyre pretty solid. Though, toan..., i think that you will see that i addressed your thoughts on my descent into the ellipse, entirely...or...would have, if i had any idea what you were talking about.

I like it that Aerin thinks that there might be any other kind of pervert, other than weirdos. ...and i hope your 'cough' gets better real soon. Try laying off the food colouring for a bit...might clear it up.

I like it that Lisn's daughter is all better, and that she sings warped lyrics to her dogs. Lisn...sings...not her daughter...not that... oh ... I DONT KNOW! I'm still in confusion over toan...'s elliptycal reference!

I like it that im old enough to be toan...'s mother's big older brother.

It's not the food coloring, Chesto. It's the cupcakes. Cupcakes are bad.

I like Aerosmith. Awesome band, there.

I like making smiley faces out of coins.

I like getting massages.

I like explosive material.

I like Disneyland.

I like that I will be one year older than I am today next Wednesday.

I like imagining that someday I'll go to Europe.

EDIT

...heh...

*I Like* the fact if you didn't read this before it was edited, you'll never know for sure what was said....unless somebody rats on me.

Wups...Lamont Cranston might know.

I like getting the keys to my new apartment.

I like to be on my own again.

I like long hugs and kisses.

I like red curry on basmati rice.

I like creepy old man that uses cane for poo poking, and doesn't wear underware to pick up his cane...heh!

I like Mos' new title, it suits him well.

I like starting a new life.