You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like Dezi new avy

I like that there are a heck of a lot of cool chicks coming out of the wood work lately, on Nexus.

I like that I think TES: Nexus should be renamed Goddess: Nexus, and I elect Aeryn to be our wise and High Preistess.

Yes, I agree with Carth McIdentitycrisis. We deserve something. I'd be content with some cheese, even.

Keeping on subject...

I like staying up til midnight chatting, and then playing halo.

I like the idea of having a website that deals exclusively in Goddess Mods. I would just love to know what exactly you could do to modify a goddess.

what about the lads?

Carth Onasi

I like the really great guys that are on Nexus, as well, including gorgeous here.

... but you can't blame me for being bias. You guys are the majority, and us babes tend to stick out when we post.

*I Like* going invisible to a person's profile, leaving a comment, sending a PM, and scaring them so much they don't know what to do.....heh.... :biggrin:

*I Like* that Customs released a package today.

*I Like* when my phone rings, :wub: ....soon.....ahem...I said "soon" dammit :mad:

I like antisipating for packages. :banana:

I like finally making a call I've been thinking about making all day :teehee: but I don't like making that person wait :(

I like Dezi new avy

I like that there are a heck of a lot of cool chicks coming out of the wood work lately, on Nexus.

I like that I think TES: Nexus should be renamed Goddess: Nexus, and I elect Aeryn to be our wise and High Preistess.

I agree Carah, we carried the 'guys' for too long! :biggrin: