You know what i like?

Tamujiin

American-style breakfast, from the Army messhall.

Omelette (ham, cheese, mushroom, a little tomato), side of bacon (three strips... mmm... bacon... the candy of meats), home fries (cubed potatoes, pan-fried with some onion), a slice of french toast (with butter and maple syrup), a banana, and a bowl of Kellogs' Frosted Flakes.

Two or three small glasses of orange juice to wash it all down, and a large black coffee to-go as I'm leaving the messhall.

I only weigh around 163 lbs... my typical workday burns a LOT of calories.

American-style breakfast, from the Army messhall.

Omelette (ham, cheese, mushroom, a little tomato), side of bacon (three strips... mmm... bacon... the candy of meats), home fries (cubed potatoes, pan-fried with some onion), a slice of french toast (with butter and maple syrup), a banana, and a bowl of Kellogs' Frosted Flakes.

Two or three small glasses of orange juice to wash it all down, and a large black coffee to-go as I'm leaving the messhall.

I only weigh around 163 lbs... my typical workday burns a LOT of calories.

I weigh 115 soaking wet, bet I can take you two falls out of three!

http://bestsmileys.com/hyper/5.gif

Were I not already engaged to be married, I'd happily accept that challenge, m'dear.

I like wrestling (especially when the opponent is cute, and smells good).

thanks, I'm sure you two will be very happy...How did you know I smell good?..*grins*

<sniped for space>

When a girl is born with red hair, there is a saying, ah dear another warrior has entered the world..saints perserve us..lol

I like that my last name means warrior.

I like that my hair is red.

I like when warnings are not heeded.

I , too, like it that dezi and toan can share some icecream. I would like to join them, but my head is otherwise engaged.

I like it that the 'ending or taking over the world' thread in the Lounge, i believe, is such a good uncomplicated laugh. I fekkin like that.

I like to think that dezi doesnt smell as sweet as one would think. Too much perfection is an awful thing to bear. ( it says here. )