You know what i like?

Tamujiin

If you haven't seen Dezi flirt yet, than you haven't been paying any attention these past few, have you?

I like being astute enough to catch most of it.

Flirting is a lot more fun when it's subtle.

When it's a blatant come-on (like many spammish "Friend" invitiations on MySpace, for example), it ain't.

Dez: You go, girl. :thumbsup:

no i dont read much im not a get up and read 95 pages of posts haha

still she propley is a better flirter

Carth Onasi

If you haven't seen Dezi flirt yet, than you haven't been paying any attention these past few, have you?

When it's a blatant come-on (like many spammish "Friend" invitiations on MySpace, for example), it ain't.

I like that my day is just getting better and better. My grin is from ear to ear!

tyreil829 Posted Today, 12:22 PM

QUOTE(humanbean234 @ Aug 13 2008, 01:20 PM)

no i dont read much im not a get up and read 95 pages of posts haha

still she propley is a better flirter

Carth Onasi

Practice love,you can do it! :closedeyes:

Humanbean beat me to it, I was going to say me dear Scottish mate, if he was awake yet...The subtle flirt is such good craic, sorry you missed it all... and Dez is soooo good at it...let just says we Celt lasses are so good at it..... :whistling:

Humanbean beat me to it, I was going to say me dear Scottish mate, if he was awake yet...The subtle flirt is such good craic, sorry you missed it all... and Dez is soooo good at it...let just says we Celt lasses are so good at it..... :whistling:

My heart is truely aflight this day, and Aeryn, your pretty subtle yourself... :whistling:

My heart is truely aflight this day, and Aeryn, your pretty subtle yourself... :whistling:

Ah well aye, that's true, la...sooo glad you noticed..I have to be, all considering...It may confuse the boyos a bit...my subtle flirt with the foxes, tis all in good craic, but they'll catch on when they are feeling a wee deprived of me subtle charm.. :whistling:

Ah well aye, that's true, la...sooo glad you noticed..I have to be, all considering...It may confuse the boyos a bit...my subtle flirt with the foxes, tis all in good craic, but they'll catch on when they are feeling a wee deprived of me subtle charm.. :whistling:

Well,I'll try to spread myself around,I don't want anyone to be deprived,your all too nice!

Well,I'll try to spread myself around,I don't want anyone to be deprived,your all too nice!

Aye spread it all around, deprivation is a horrid thing, I know..!!!

THE BLACKSNAKE IS BACK MY FINE FEATHERED FRIENDS. My comp is fixed and viruses removed. I got some bad news though. I got hit by a car and broke my leg....again, I just got released from the hospital an hour ago. Believe it or not I like having a broken leg. I get to be lazy as hell and have other people do stuff for me, random people strike up a conversation with me, and I get attention from all the girls at 3rd street. Wait scratch that last one out I'm taken ;). Oh I almost forgot, I also get some prescription pills so I can't even feel it :thumbsup:. I saw the conversation about Dezi being subtle. I'm pretty subtle at times myself I mean after all I'm not just the Blacksnake but also the Incognito Mosquito.