made a nun dress and when put animation on it ....meshes all over the

theru

Might not be a big help but i've only seen this once...i'm using Max with SoMuchMorpher, i added a skeleton and all modifiers to the armor and morphed it from light to heavy for the _1.nif, then i had exactly the same weird polygons since there were some loose faces in the mesh that were not connected to the armor, had to delete them. One or another were distorted though they were connected so i had do move the position a bit and then it worked... Edited by ghosu

Might not be a big help but i've only seen this once...i'm using Max with SoMuchMorpher, i added a skeleton and all modifiers to the armor and morphed it from light to heavy for the _1.nif, then i had exactly the same weird polygons since there were some loose faces in the mesh that were not connected to the armor, had to delete them. One or another were distorted though they were connected so i had do move the position a bit and then it worked...

not using morpher but i notised 2 loose polygons in nifskope but not in 3d max, weird, the skinning part is all good, but it might be dismber thingy.