About the feet.

marcushavok

YEAH GAISE LIEK OMG THEY'RE SO LAZY!

It's not like they revamped an engine, made an entire world, programmed it, modeled weapons, textured things, added all new lighting, shadows and stuff.

TOTALLY, BETH DID NOTHING, OMG FEET R BLOCKY.

Seriously guys? SERIOUSLY?

YEAH GAISE LIEK OMG THEY'RE SO LAZY!

It's not like they revamped an engine, made an entire world, programmed it, modeled weapons, textured things, added all new lighting, shadows and stuff.

TOTALLY, BETH DID NOTHING, OMG FEET R BLOCKY.

Seriously guys? SERIOUSLY?

The op is probably talking about the quality, while you do have a good point that making such an enormous world isnt an easy thing and people should realize that, beth's games do lack in quality as in finished/polished game mechanics and QA.

Also the lazy argument comes from the knowledge that beth knows modders will make things better and therefore they leave plenty of things unfinished..like the feet and many other details (no im not bothered by that, just saying).

Really it seem's Fans always and i mean always seem to shoot there self in the leg some how with these forums. really it would have been so easy if they just not complain about feet? but nope they had to.. but i'm thinking they are being whiny and letting the game devs have it for little know no good reason.

Yeah, right...

Bethesda is lazy, sure. When's the last time you programmed an open world rpg with 250+ hours of gameplay? Never?

I thought not. Don't call Bethesda lazy because 'omg they didnt mak a gud enuff game for me cuz i deserve modded crysis graphics but in TES form. I wish insted of making game to run on average gaming pc they made 1 just for my 3GB GTX 590 3xSLI becuz i perfetc i deserv it. dont be so lazy bugthesda'.

It makes me want to rip my hair out listening to all the entitlement. You spent $60 on it, most likely. That puts Skyrim at about a 700% better value than most other games on the market. Did you expect Bethesda could make a god-game that's perfect in every way? Obviously the OP did, or he wouldn't be calling Bethesda lazy for making low-poly feet. Would you have preferred a low-poly face? Of course not! But they had to cut costs and dev time somewhere, unless you don't mind waiting 20 years so they can make the next TES game flawless in every way.

Edited by Rennn