CBBE vs. UNP

nightrox1

CBBE or UNP  

3967 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

The most significant difference for me are the various armor mods that caters to either body types. While I prefer UNP's figure, I also felt that using CBBE is a lot more rewarding in terms of having a higher quantity of armor choices, as there are so many well made armor mods that are CBBE-exclusive.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im using CBBe right now- for the reason many have stated, more armour/clothing mods available, but UNP is catching up fast.

having said that i do find the under area and angle of cbbe breasts to be a bit odd, UNP breasts look more realistic (not talking about size as such)

I'm actually wondering whether or not to change, but with all the extra features that come with the cbbe body I don't think I will end up doing so. for all of you the say it looks like a barbie doll, you might be correct but the difference is that with cbbe you can change everything to your preference with calientes body slider, with it you can get everything from a flat chest to big baloons (the same goes for almost every body part). I do like the textures on unp better though.

Rainmaker91

I have read all the posts on this, and have no idea what CBBE or UNP are. I understand that CBBE has many more options available and is good for fantasy characters and can be used to create realistic characters by using a body slide mod(huh?). I also understand that UNP has more detailed and realistic setups for textures and body-sizes. My question is, how do they differ in use when it comes to the mods themselves?

(Also, I apologize for having Skyrim for xbox since it came out, and just recently getting it for pc, still trying to figure out how I am supposed to put the mods into the game, and yes, I realize that there are finely detailed instructions on how to do it, but I am one of the most technologically challenged people ever, which is why I have the xbox.)