Edit Moira's store inventory?

firsTraveler

Yup, you just need to edit the inventory in her vendor chest. If you're not sure which one it is just double-click her and you'll find the RefID under Vendor Chest tab (I believe the tab is called that way, it's been a while since I touched the GECK).

@AlfredTetzlaff It's compatible with other mods if you make a merged patch. That will merge the lists and she'll sell everything added by other mods and the one you make.

Yeah, but adding a new chest is, for lack of better term, fool proof. It can't be messed up by not making a merged patch, and requires not extra thought. Plus it doesn't require a user to build/rebuild a patch if they decide they don't want the mod.

The container-in-the-store-cell method is the preferred method, and is used by nearly all mods that add new items to vendors.

I used the create-a-chest method in accordance with the Geck Tutorial but the items don't show up in Moira's inventory. I waited 3 days as well using the wait command, while in another cell. Do I need to wait longer?

I used the create-a-chest method in accordance with the Geck Tutorial but the items don't show up in Moira's inventory. I waited 3 days as well using the wait command, while in another cell. Do I need to wait longer?

Gave you her ownership to the container?

PS: You know, she is sadist and lightminded but not a thief :)

Edited by nosisab

@firsTraveler

I have been following this thread since you asked your original question. At that time, I could not even guess at an answer for you. Now, however, after reading the posts here, it would seem that the answer would be no.

I notice each merchant has both a 'vendorchestburied' and a 'vendorcontainer'. Both items seem to have salable items in them. The chest has general stuff while the container has specific items. Which one should I copy?