i'm a bit confused

tnu

i'm a bit confused as to a technical aspect of the game. what is the purpas of the VampirRace? itseems to only exist in the CS and even if t were put in game it wouldnt be the standerd Vampire as well as having no greating

i'm a bit confused as to a technical aspect of the game. what is the purpas of the VampirRace? itseems to only exist in the CS and even if t were put in game it wouldnt be the standerd Vampire as well as having no greating

actually they have reason to be there even in vanilla. First because the own char can become one, and to get rid of this curse (some likes to play then) is a looong quest, involving the count Skingrad, himself a vampire. And at least another active vampire you can interact exist in certain faction quests. Most of the others are just cannon fodder.

Mods changes this a lot, but I never tried one until now.

actually they have reason to be there even in vanilla. First because the own char can become one, and to get rid of this curse (some likes to play then) is a looong quest, involving the count Skingrad, himself a vampire. And at least another active vampire you can interact exist in certain faction quests. Most of the others are just cannon fodder.

Wondered what it's like to be a vampire in Oblivion. Played a Malkavian in Vampire Bloodlines and enjoyed it. May have to do that when / if I get my current character to finish the game. Is it possible to complete Oblivion as a vampire, or do you have to eventually get a cure ? I mean, I've been into the other planet, and it doesn't look like it becomes night enough for a vampire to be safe from sun burn.

Sorry to get mostly off topic, but I had wondered about all the vampire mods (and a film) I've seen.

Wondered what it's like to be a vampire in Oblivion. Played a Malkavian in Vampire Bloodlines and enjoyed it. May have to do that when / if I get my current character to finish the game. Is it possible to complete Oblivion as a vampire, or do you have to eventually get a cure ? I mean, I've been into the other planet, and it doesn't look like it becomes night enough for a vampire to be safe from sun burn.

Sorry to get mostly off topic, but I had wondered about all the vampire mods (and a film) I've seen.

well if your here i presume your playing on the PC at any rateyou can remove sun damege there are also mods that make nights logner or even go so far as to make day only last an hour

As well as that, in vanilla Oblivion, vampires don't suffer sun damage until a day after they last fed.

and its also wise to note that feeding will revert to the state of no sun damage but honestly i'd suggest getting a good vampirism mod and editing it in the CS. under all four of the Vampirism Attributes "Abilitys" in the CS

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2686

This one is the best in my openion

Archived