Scrip Dragon

Drovin

I am a new mod user and am not familiar with these things, But I am just wondering if anyone knows when the updated Script Dragon will come out? The update for Skyrim caught me off guard. So I am just wondering if anyone had any info, or if anyone els is waiting as I am !

What is this Script Dragon everyone is taking about.

I think you'd know by now that you can just search things, or Google them. ;)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8221

According to the general comments, the devs of this mod don't communicate well or update very often, so when an official update hits, they take too long to update ScriptDragon.

With an extra problem as the plugins themselves need to be updated too (most of times). At this time is not much different from SKSE, but depending on the development the picture may change and SKSE will work like OBSE does, integrating with CK and allowing the creation of common ESPs like any vanilla mods, just these ESPs will require SKSE to run the functions added by it, of course. Edited by nosisab

According to the general comments, the devs of this mod don't communicate well or update very often, so when an official update hits, they take too long to update ScriptDragon.

crap

I'm using a horse mod that enables a horse inventory, and I had placed a bunch of valuable object in the horse's inventory. If I remove the mod and continue to play I wont be able to access those items. Does anyone know how I might retrieve them with console commands or something?

crap

I'm using a horse mod that enables a horse inventory, and I had placed a bunch of valuable object in the horse's inventory. If I remove the mod and continue to play I wont be able to access those items. Does anyone know how I might retrieve them with console commands or something?

The advice is you don't save the game while the plugin is out, what is more or less the same as telling to not play the game until you can get the plugin up. Although you could retrieve the items, of course it can be done only one after one, what I believe is not what you want.

Yeah I have heard that. Problem is I have already used it, didn't turn of the auto update on steam and didn't make a copy of the .exe so I can't play until the updated Script Dragon comes out. Unless I reinstall...which I was thinking of doing but I have a bad internet connection and downloading skyrim through steam again would take forever lol =) But thanks for the info. Hopefully the SD guys wont take more than a few days!