Sheogorath's Views

billyro

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that the story was left behind, on a distant island in the distance... At least there was a coconut tree on the island though.

Perhaps it will swim back to shores of the Shivering Isles, soaking wet and... shivering.

• 2 months later...

Allimir: Maybe we should build a boat? A boat that floats? A boat that sinks? It sings! Singing like old Dagon with a burned lung! *jumps up and looks at Sheogorath* Uncle Sheo? What should we do with the boat? Make it of wood? Of stone? Of cheese! Cheese is always better, right?

(Oh, my now I have unleashed the maniac OC of Skyrim into the Forum O_O)

• 3 months later...

Ah ha haaaa! Here I am, the Daedric Prince of Madness: come back to inflict upon you mortals, something you may very well... appreciate.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121009224852/elderscrolls/images/thumb/5/5c/SweetRoll.png/200px-SweetRoll.png

SWEET ROLL!

HA HHHAAA HA Why are chairs so uncomfortable in Skyrim these days, i rather sit on a pile of cheese instead, but the cheese i miss the most, whyyyy is cheese so hard to come by!!!. Ohh what about Daedric hearts, I'm certain they would make decent seat covers stuffed with skulls, HA HA YESSS don't forget the skulls.....

Edited by Thor.

Especially my skull! It is positively brimming with irrational thoughts which will rock this island! And that, my friend, is where the cheese comes into it. Without the cheese, I could hardly expect you to follow my orders. Think of it as a motivator - more obey for more cheese!

HUUHH!! Why not stuff the chairs with Dwemer oil and poached eggs, with steaming centurions. OOOHHHHH OOHHHH!!! good idea coming, why not skinned hounds mixed with pie???..

Haskill can taste it - he so enjoys exotic cuisine. We can make the centurions serve it to the good folk of the Isles! And if those Dwemer contraptions happen to break down, I can send you off on a quest to fix them! Or, I could politely ask for my guards to spread the joy. You know, the golden saints and the dark seducers? What better way to receive pie than from the hands of a delicious, fiercely loyal bodyguard?

Hah, talk about spreading the joy!

That wasn't mad enough. :whistling:

Haskill has a bad kick in the shoulders for that sort of thing, he just loves playing with steam and chewing on Dwemer spiders, the skulls they have are not the greatest but they tend to make good house props with side of doors that don't swing properly.

meanly while i itch my stomach in excitement as i wait for the taste testing to begin. HA AH Dwemer stew.

Edited by Thor.