Sheogorath's Views

billyro

You like cheese? That's a good little mouse.

So, Lord Sheogorath of the Shivering Isles (in the city that is New Sheoth, a fairly large walk from the Fringe, and there are no horses) decrees that you, mortal servants, fulfil his shoes and criticise (or say cool things. I like cool things) about the above post.

Sheogorath, the mad god, thinks it would be best if you had played Shivering Isles. Of course, those who've looked into the face of Sheogorath can make an easy impersonation of him. That's always good for a laugh. Like when you summon Haskill. He really loves that.

So go on, walk in the smelly shoes of Sheogorath, and say (or shout, or whisper) his views on the above post. Go on, try it, or I'll pluck out your eyebrows.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA HA now this is boring, lets change that shall we, the WABBAJACKK!!! Skyrim version :teehee: Edited by Thor.

Skyrim is too cold, unless you are south, or wearing fur, or having some nice, warm blood. I tried it once, but I didn't like the colour of my teeth. Green would have been better.

Besides, Thor, only small shells can be found in Skyrim. Even mud crabs have small shells. And I haven't made my Wabbajack turn people into shells.

• 3 months later...

NOW, NOW, NOW, Lets not be to harsh shall we, argueing is So boring... Well I'm going to sing the dooom Song now, DOOM DOO DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM..

Edited by Thor.

"Enjoying" the smells of your own city? My good sir, you cannot be serious! The risk of cancer from breathing diesel exhaust is about ten times more than ingesting all other toxic air pollutants combined, with diesel emissions contributing to over 70% of the cancer risk from air pollution in the USA. According to the World Health Organization, if you are one of the 18 million residents of Cairo: - Breathing daily air pollution is like smoking 20 cigarettes a day - You take in over 20 times the acceptable level of air pollution each day. Additionally, pollution, air pollution to be precise, causes over 2.4 billion dollars worth of damage to the environment. Choose wisely before you "enjoy the smells of your city". It may well mean the difference between life and death.