⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Nexus server upgrades and increased download speed cap

Dark0ne

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some features i would like to see

- display a log of my posts and comments ( if this is already available its hard to find )

- tracking for immages ( tho the comment tracking would work for this too )

- armor and weapon subsections on files list ( dwarvin elvin ect ) IDK if you have tried searching for elvin elf or elvish mods but hardly anything shows up for thoes yet there are alot of elvin retextures and mods. adding subsections would make specific browsing easier.

I'd like to see more than 10 screens worth of "latest files". As many submissions as have been posted here since the release of the Creation Kit, all ten available screens can easily fill up with new submissions in less than a day which in turn means that if I only check what's new once a day, I miss some new submissions.

This is great news! Doubled download speeds for all normal users! I dont really mind the amount of time it normally takes to download mods, mainly because it doesnt usually take that long to begin with, but also because it is free so I have no reason to complain. Thank you Dark0ne and Axel!

-Natterforme

Y U NO use P2P with HTTP peer?

It has been proposed and is currently in the todo list for evaluation. We will work on it as soon as some other very important things are finished.