Skyrim Castle MOD WIP

kane4355

File Management  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer to download:

@LanOsb133

yea i almost lost my pc put she pulled threw XD, also check my thread and maybe we can both put some stuff together. Unless your the type who feels they should work alone. I understand if so.

Just pm me and we can maybe work something out.

Yeah the Harddrive blew because I had my PC on 24/7 c.c Sorta my own fault but I am fairly pissed.

And yeah for sure man! I need to wait for my new PC to get the OS installed and get everything I need to start it, but once I do, I want to start busting out videos and contetnt for my new channel on Youtube. :) I love working with people too! I'll send you a PM right now ^.^

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make sure to keep us updated about the progress!

your mod looks so awesome. the problem about other house mods is : they are either too unrealistic, too empty or too messy.

i have huge hopes in your mod finally finding a good house for my dovahkiin :D

make sure to keep us updated about the progress!

your mod looks so awesome. the problem about other house mods is : they are either too unrealistic, too empty or too messy.

i have huge hopes in your mod finally finding a good house for my dovahkiin :D

I been working on the library and study for quite a while! i have to say i am sure you will be impressed with the magnitude of the library. it has taken me a while because its solitude static and even though its a lot more modular then say winterhold statics, it still takes a while to place all the statics, get them aligned, etc. So for those of you who think all i did was copy and paste another interior, think again! statics are 99% complete, doing clutter and bookshelves. next after this is either the cathedrals or the Dwemer tower then to modifications of the mid and lower main hall.

there will be a lot for the player to store things and to display them. if this is not enough for you then i suggest you raid the queen of englands palace and take that over for your personal house!

My efforts to continue on my mod have been halted. I went into the game to test an interior i created and for some reason my mod is creating a crash upon loading. I cannot see why this is happening, i have not made any changes that I can perceive as to why it would do this, other than modifications i made graphically to my game itself. until i figure out why it is causing a crash I cannot continue.

The only changes i made since my last test in game was messing around with my graphics. I replace dregular FXAA with RCRN and i didint like it so i reverted back. But it seems since this revert back to FXAA i am getting a crash in game. i reverted all settings to what they were before i switched to RCRN but nothing seems to work.

I turned my mod off, kept the ENB and FXAA settings, and went into the game - loaded perfectly fine. i cant seem to figure out what would cause it. The save game i am loading is a new save game before mod was being active so it is clean. it is near the entrance by Volruund and the only thing i can think of is my computer is having issues displaying something and like a stubborn child it quits instead. what exactly it doesnt want to display is the quest...?

If anyone has ever had this problem before your help is much appreciated!

AN update on the above issue.

I have narrowed down where the crash is being initiated from and its NOT my mod. It seems to be a conflict with Real Water textures. How it is becoming an issue now, I do not know since i figured it would be a required mod since i was using it. Without that mod loaded my mod loads perfectly fine and with other mods loaded as well. I will investigate this issue further and also continue working on my mod as usual. if i find a solution I will post it otherwise my mod as of right now is not compatible with RWT.

So i updated RWT to the latest version and it got rid of the issue.... interesting...

i tried loading both my mod and the conflicting version of RWT and no errors came up in the creation kit. very odd indeed....

But in any case, back to normal RWT is compatible as long as you have the latest version.