kane4355

File Management  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer to download:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i finished working on the arboretum and the entrance to it. there are still some small kinks and bugs i have to work out but for the most part it works. i have set aside doing the mine for now and starting do work on the exterior, redoing it in some areas completely and expanding the outer city. i made re-theme some of it to include more dwemer lore. i hit a bump with trying to incorporate the old landscape edits i set aside in the esp when i converted to esm but after some research i was able to merge it back and am on schedule. the drawbridge and porticullus may be difficult, as there isnt anything in game close to recreating a draw bridge so i will have to start from scratch. the question is: would you like to visually see it go down and up or just have a switch somewhere that flips it such as in a tower not in view of the drawbridge? it would be easier that way versus the animation and may not even be complete if i went that route due to my limited ability with 3d modelers and animations. if anyone would want to help out to build an animated drawbridge, i would love the help.

i finished working on the arboretum and the entrance to it. there are still some small kinks and bugs i have to work out but for the most part it works. i have set aside doing the mine for now and starting do work on the exterior, redoing it in some areas completely and expanding the outer city. i made re-theme some of it to include more dwemer lore. i hit a bump with trying to incorporate the old landscape edits i set aside in the esp when i converted to esm but after some research i was able to merge it back and am on schedule. the drawbridge and porticullus may be difficult, as there isnt anything in game close to recreating a draw bridge so i will have to start from scratch. the question is: would you like to visually see it go down and up or just have a switch somewhere that flips it such as in a tower not in view of the drawbridge? it would be easier that way versus the animation and may not even be complete if i went that route due to my limited ability with 3d modelers and animations. if anyone would want to help out to build an animated drawbridge, i would love the help.

Glad to see the works going well cant help you with the modding I'm afraid (its well beyond me) all I can offer is my support. as a matter of interest as I collect everything (sad I know) about how many mannies are there. thanks for keeping us up to date

Glad to see the works going well cant help you with the modding I'm afraid (its well beyond me) all I can offer is my support. as a matter of interest as I collect everything (sad I know) about how many mannies are there. thanks for keeping us up to date

roughly 75 mannies in the entire castle.

roughly 75 mannies in the entire castle.

Nice