Going to do my first real playthrough, looking for whatever to enhance the main game and DLCs.

Ru5tyShackleford

I've finally decided to do my first real Morrowind playthrough, and I'd like to know what mods to use to enhance the experience.

I am mostly looking for things to fill the world, like decorations, NPCs, visuals,maybe new creatures? Also things that enhance the main story and other quests. Lore friendly stuff would also be very appreciated! Especially stuff from future/past titles (Arena, Daggrfall, Redguard, Battlespire, Travels Oblivion+DLC, Skyrim+DLC, Online+DLC, and anything else I missed).

I do not want to change the game too much, so I don't really want any overhauls or new quests and stuff(Unless it's like patches or restored content)

I don't care much about graphics, but I would like a mod that lets me see further. Or everything. MGE just does too much.

Also, I think I remember a few mods that has the world progress as time goes on, mainly with spreading dagoth influence. Anyone remember those?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to suggestions!

EDIT: Oh yeah! Any suggested Mod Managers and tools? Some Leveled List patchers would be helpful too. As for Mod Managers, I would REALLY like it if I could get a working profile system(In my experience Nexus's manager is trash when it comes to this). Any idea if Mod Organizer works? It's done me wonders for Skyrim, and it's virtual folders are extremely helpful.

Edited by RustyShackleford69

Creatures XI by PirateLord

Morrowind Comes Alive by Neoptolemus

or

Starfire's NPC Additions by Starfire

Main Quest Enhancers by Trainwiz

Darknut's Greater Dwemer Ruins by Darknut

LGNPC mods (lgnpc.org)

FPS Optimiser if you don't want to use MGE XE 9fork of MGE)

Also this:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1305729-mod-recommendations-for-new-players/

If you can't find mods on here first port of call should be Morrowind Modding History

[Edit: This too - ]http://wiki.theassimilationlab.com/mmw/Beginners_Guide]

Also Tamriel Rebuilt, although that maybe too much for your first playthrough. I'd recommend keeping mods to a minimum for that until you realise what you want to change]

Edited by Dragon32