Assassin's Creed 3

SubjectProphet

I wish I could remember the article. All I know is it said that things were not clear cut even with the hero being on the American side, that the Templars were everywhere.

Am I the only one that thinks his new costume with the modified Colonialist Military coat is really neat looking?

edit: here it is http://gamingbolt.com/assassins-creed-3-info-blowout-new-engine-protagonist-information-new-camera-animus-3-0

"- The protagonist will fight on the American side, with primary allies being George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Charles Lee. However, this does not mean that the Americans are the good guys and the British are the bad guys. Templars are everywhere."

I'm stoked. I pre-ordered it from Gamestop and it comes with a "limited edition" collectors case. I'm looking forward this one being set in America during the Revolutionary War. Who knows? Maybe one day Ubisoft will develop an Assassin's Creed that takes place during the American Civil War (but how could the Templars be tied into a Civil War setting?, I would imagine they would have to be completely revamped and modernized to somehow fit in). Edited by SuperAxilla

I wish I could remember the article. All I know is it said that things were not clear cut even with the hero being on the American side, that the Templars were everywhere.

Am I the only one that thinks his new costume with the modified Colonialist Military coat is really neat looking?

edit: here it is http://gamingbolt.com/assassins-creed-3-info-blowout-new-engine-protagonist-information-new-camera-animus-3-0

"- The protagonist will fight on the American side, with primary allies being George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Charles Lee. However, this does not mean that the Americans are the good guys and the British are the bad guys. Templars are everywhere."

The templars are the main enemy, though the fighting is against British 75% of the time.

And no, the coat actually looks pretty good to me too.

Well, the official release date has been given out, and much of the PC community hasn't payed attention to a possible delay, but if it is delayed I'll just buy it for my PS3.

I still won't expect a delay though.

It never occured to you to buy a gamepad?

Seriously... You're on a PC. Flexibility is the whole point.

Yeah, that's why I buy most of my games on PC-the shear flexibility to use almost any control system possible, KB/mouse, joystick, gamepad, or even PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers via adapters. Not to mention, graphics.

Looks like there will be a hidden blade...

Quote from GetGamesGo AC3 pre-order page:

Eliminate your foes with an expanded arsenal of weaponry including Bows, Pistols, the Tomahawk and the signature blade of the Assassin’s Order.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/assassins-creed-iii

Edited by yoba333

Looks like there will be a hidden blade...

Quote from GetGamesGo AC3 pre-order page:

Eliminate your foes with an expanded arsenal of weaponry including Bows, Pistols, the Tomahawk and the signature blade of the Assassin’s Order.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/assassins-creed-iii

Never liked getgamesgo, they prove a lot of wrong information in descriptions, especially before the game is actually released.. Though I will look into this.

EDIT: Based off detail, it is actually unknown whether the hidden blade will be in the game.

Edited by SubjectProphet

They may actualy be reffering to the Blade Of Altair, which has been thus far wielded by the protagonist of every AC game, and is the only un-changed weapon consistent between them all to date, it would also be technologicaly current in the WOI period.

I just really hope there's some really decent Desmond sections. So disappointed with him in Revelations. This game is shaping up to look really good. I hope they have some more conspiracies head-trippy stuff, like the puzzels in AC2 and Bro. They were great and creepy.