[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

ianpatt

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Â

Make sure you update if (available) or disable any mods that rely on earlier versions of SKSE. Notably, those that use dll extensions.

Â

Â

You are a genius! I updated Papyrus and not the game works fine. YAY! Â :laugh:

Now, instead of having to wait until the weekend to try to fix Skyrim, I may actually be able to play a bit tomorrow after work. I cannot express my gratitude.

Most welcome. Itâs always good to mitigate lost gaming hours to frustration.

I cannot seem to get it working for some reason. I just keep getting this error every time "The Procedure entry point SteamUser could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\SkyrimSE.exe" every time I try to run skse64, and I have no idea what is causing it :confused:

Edit: Nevermind, solved it myself, I had to verify the cache on steam and it had to redownload most the game, but now it works fine.

Edited by dazzoe

This is weird. I'm setting up a brand new "lightweight" mod setup on my laptop, while I'm travelling for the holidays. I've installed SKSE64 before. I only use it for SkyUI, and have had no issues with it.

However, I cannot run Skyrim with SKSE64. It starts to load, I see the console window open and close, then a black screen for a moment, then CTD. There is no error message of any kind. Just a CTD after 1-2 seconds of black screen.

If I run SSE from Steam without SKSE64, it loads just fine. I have no idea what could be causing this issue, given I only have one mod that relies on it. I've tried removing SkyUI and that doesn't help.

Anyone have any ideas what this is?

EDIT: I;m using Skyrim SE verson 1.5.23, SKSE64 version 2.06.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I was using one other SKSE64 mod, and I was using an older version that was for 2.0.5. Fixed.

Edited by Barachiel

• 2 weeks later...

So wait. Do 32bit Skyrim mods work with the 64bit one, with the SKSE64 alpha (and they do work but only some; which fit into that category of mods (if anyone has any rough idea))

Yes hey work you just have to port the mods over using the creation kit and unpacking whatever bsa you have. So far I have converted

Skytweak

Grimy utilities

GUISE

Skyrim improved

Widget mod

Less intrusive hud

Dual wield parrying

Uiextensions

Sxp redone

Worlds dawn(for the attributes only, havenât tested the enchanting part)

Natural character growth and decay

All functions appear to be working properly, even FISS presets with the FISS SE mod