⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

ianpatt

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SteampunkFiend asked:

I feel like I might be asking a stupid question but has SKSE been updated to accommodate 1.5.80? And if so, do I still download from silverlock because those versions still seem to register errors with things like SkyUI. Thanks in advance.

SKSE64 2.0.16 is Skyrim 1.5.80 compatible.

HOWEVER...

Many mods have both Skyrim and SKSE64 version dependencies, so they need to be handled as well.

When I updated to 1.5.80/2.0.,16 I also had to update about 2 or 3 dozen mods to conform to the new version, and I had to delete several because no compatible updates would be coming... (ex: HDT-Physics framework, which has become (afaik) obsolete and has been superceded by HTD-SMP Framework)

check the LL conversions tracking thread for entries you might need to update or uninstall in addition to SKSE

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-sep-16-3885/

You also *may (likely) need to do some cleanup on your save files or punt and start a new character after the update process has been completed, due to leftover garbage in your save file(s) after updating.

Check for Fallrim Tools in the mods section of the nexus site.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone know what happened to Game.GetNthModDependency() ?

It used to work but (along with some other load order scanning functions) had some quirks back in 2.0.4 the last time I was active, but it looks like this particular function was simply commented out from Game.psc as of 2.0.9 released 2018-10-03. Curiously, Game.GetModDependencyCount() still exists, and it seems kind of odd to have the one without the other.

I wonder if that was a mistake? Maybe they commented it out while working on a bug and forgot to re-enable? Or is there some reason that function can't be supported any more?

• 3 months later...