Wisdom teeth

Lehcar

Had no problem with the procedure when mine were removed. The area was just sedated and they were taken out.

The worst part is hours later when the painkiller wears off, or when you need to eat something. You'll want to eat stuff that doesn't involve a lot of chewing.

Edited by Povuholo

How interesting; I was discussing this with a roommate just the other day.

When I got mine pulled, I got to eat lots of noodles and ramen all the time, so I was happy. (Also that I played lots of video games!) I was through with the bloodiness in less than a week and I felt better rather quickly. My parents decided to get me laughing gas although I felt it was hardly necessary, and simply numbing would have been fine. (I believe they wanted to see what would happen to me, since I don't crack a smile too often.)

One of my good friend's brothers got his pulled, and due to his crazy Wolverine health regeneration, had his gums heal over the gauze in his mouth. He needed a separate operation to remove the gauze afterward.

My parents thought my wisdom teeth were causing too much tension in my muscles on the left side of my face. My left eye felt really strained and it sometimes was even painful. So I got my wisdom teeth pulled out at the ripe age of 16 -__-. I didn't have too many problems, but man when they put me on laughing gas, that was weird. I had two conciseness talking to each other. I've never been high before but I am assuming that is what it feels like. I also regained consciousness DURING the procedure, though I never opened my eyes. My mind basically said "Oh, they are not done yet, go back to sleep". Lol surgery is so strange.

Turns out the strain in my eye was not caused by my wisdom teeth, but rather really bad grinding at night because of too much stress. When I say really bad... I mean I destroy night mouthguards within a month. That means I go through 6 mm of plastic o_O.

I had two of them removed, one at a time. Upper Jaw, with local anesthesia for both. It didn't hurt at all, but it felt really weird, with all the pressure the dentist was making :P Edited by Yoshh

It's already been posted, so just to say you have the two choices of either being put to sleep to have

them removed but suffer some side effects from aneasthesia post-op, or local aneasthetic and feel all

the 'tugging-about' <(that probably didn't help?) ..but no affter effects.

hope goes well, nobody likes going the dentist! :sick: