ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Neverwinter Nexus launched

Dark0ne

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday I accidentally landed on NWN-nexus and was like oô (skeptic-look)

sad, not much add-on and such....

then today..... read the nexus-news.....

O_O FUS-RO-DAH *spit my monster energy over the monitor*

a glorious moment on the nexus-site, tears flowing with sweat memories of the good 'ol years :'-)

and now the time shall return, raid the basement, polish the CD's

the 'ol veterans of Neverwinter shall roam the world once again, for all....... forever.

the Nexus has came a step closer to immortality

and you, Dark0ne, are on your best way becoming an god :P

now I shall cower in fear for abandoning The Elder Scroll because of this ultimate news xD

... I may have spent today buying the Neverwinter Nights Complete Collection specifically in order to play some of these mods...

OK so that wasn't the *entire* reason; I'm sure I owned both I and II at some point but over the years they've vanished, and I haven't seen either for a long time. I never did own any of the expansions so I thought, well, why not now? And I'm really looking forward to playing again!

This is great! The NWN community will certainly benefit from having the Nexus around. The more places to download great NWN adventures, the better!

It's amazing after all these years that NWN is still going strong and The Nexus finally noticed!

Edited by Fester Pot

Woe, my friend just installed Icewind Dale 2 on his computer. The depth of character creation is amazing. I remember Baulder's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. I might have to dig up those discs again..hah. Will check out the new site after work.

And I just uninstalled Neverwinter Nights 2 to play Mass Effect - I wonder if we'll see masseffectnexus :) Still, nice to have this one, just one week and I play Neverwinter again :)

Please forgive me my ignorance, but how to install the IWD mod?

There are folders for haks and modules in the nwn2 file hierarchy already, but where to put the stuff from iwd-folders_v1-31 and iwd_music_movie_v1-31?

Edited by Tronjer

Went back to playing NWN a few months ago, since I can actually run it on my netbook. Was sad to see that some of the offlicial Modules are already no longer available for the game (IE Kingmaker), because the site has already fallen such disarray.

This is welcome news.