Neverwinter Nexus launched

Dark0ne

Preparing for the new neverwinter game i take it?

Isn't it some type of casual Facebook-type MMO? Not interested in MMOs.

Yes it's an online game, but you can mod the game, the game will have a creation kit with it, though im not sure if the uploading will be possible beyond the game itself though.

More info: http://www.playneverwinter.com/about_neverwinter

Does'nt look like you can share mods beyond the game, but we don't know that for sure yet, but you can play the game singleplayer if you want to.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preparing for the new neverwinter game i take it?

Isn't it some type of casual Facebook-type MMO? Not interested in MMOs.

Yes it's an online game, but you can mod the game, the game will have a creation kit with it, though im not sure if the uploading will be possible beyond the game itself though.

More info: http://www.playnever...out_neverwinter

Does'nt look like you can share mods beyond the game, but we don't know that for sure yet, but you can play the game singleplayer if you want to.

Did you not see the news that said it's going to be a F2P MMO?

It's going to become a Champions Online clone, but somehow maybe in the Neverwinter style.

Basically, nobody should be interested.

I suppose if they do allow external mod uploads, it would make sense for them to be hosted on the Nexus though. If so, I'd welcome the extra mods, especially since Neverwinter's gonna be free. :P

I am so ridiculously happy with this announcement!! Welcome NWNers to the best series of modding sites on the web! I've been so wrapped up in Beth games over the last few years that I forgot what a gem this game was, and it's so refreshing to see the modding community so hard at work still on this great game!

I can't wait to dig out my NWN2 disc and get that Icewind Dale remake! Thanks to that mod author, and thank you Dark0ne for creating a home in the Nexus Community for this game!

Absolutely thrilled to see this announcement. NWN's has been a staple in my gaming experience for years and still to this day. Thank you so much Nexus for taking on this avenue. You said it brilliantly in the third paragraph. I simply can't top that. Word for word. I'll be doing my part spreading the word about this site to all my gaming friends. Thank you so much.

Cheers!

Dear Dark0ne, Thx soo much for Neverwinter nexus, NWN2 is one of the best games i've played, but please reconsider making a Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Nexus, the game is awsome and i've seen a few mods out so far, I know there aint modding tools for it atm, but people are still managing to make some mods and it would be nice if there was one place to get them from. :D Edited by WoWBoy981

This is great news!

Most of us that have been modding NWN2 for a while have started to be worried about BioWare's ability to support the community for very much longer.

The BioWare social site is ridiculous in my opinion, especially if you just want to find out what new mods are available.

Once again, the Nexus steps up and shows just how great a site it is.

Thanks Nexus.