Happy 10th Anniversary to The Witcher series!

TerrorFox1234

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #56215286.

Denoy wrote: Highly moddable my ass.... W3 is not f*#@ing moddable

Necro post, oh well.

Yes it is, I am currently using mods for Witcher 3. Now is it as moddable as other games, maybe not? But saying it is unmoddable is completely untrue. Edited by KeltecRFB

Happy Belated Birthday Witcher and what is even better, there will be a Witcher 4!

LOL, I already posted on this thread. Oh well, Happy B-day again to my most favorite RPG video game of all time! The game successfully transferred me to another world.

Edited by KeltecRFB

• 2 months later...
In response to post #56230521.

Thandal wrote:

Highly moddable my ass.... W3 is not f***ing moddable

Over 2,000 mod files here on the Nexus alone.

Over 31,000,000 downloads of those files.

I'd say that makes W3 pretty moddable.

Numbers, And?

Numbers doesn't mean anything without the correct thinking and view of the context.

The Withcer 3 is LESS moddable than The Witcher 2. The reason there is more mods of the last one is it's more popular, like the Skyrim scenario. There is a lot of games moddable like The Witcher 3 and most of them don't have many mods, because there is not enough people interested in making those for those games.

Community and the quality (even with downgrade) of the best game ever made, made all the mods possible. We made them possible. Not CDPR. CDPR downgraded the modkit and it is totally, with the downgrade, related to "not make consoles look bad" thing.

Nexus community is the responsible of those Over 2,000 mod files and we know Nexus is the place where modding goes mostly.