Mass Effect Nexus

Jul14n

I'd like to see an SDK for Mass Effect.

Oh snap.

Yeah, there isn't much modding you can do without any software for the game, unfortunately. Do any mods even exist for Mass Effect?

I was just about to say...but Dark0ne said it first. There isn't an SDK. I have only ever seen official add ons (ie costeth plenty DLC's) for the Mass Effect games, but am not sure about mods.

There are a few ".ini haks" for the ME-series, (for example you can make your Shepard look like any of the Companions) and some other tweaks to improve graphics or game-play performance under specific configurations, but that's about it... :sad:

• 1 year later...

Announcment from Bioware Social Network: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/13/index/17562621/1

"Based on the great feedback that we've received from you, the BSN community, we are anxious to roll up our sleeves, get to work, and level up your experience! As part of this process, you may notice some changes over the next few weeks as we remove, change or add features to the site – starting with some existing BSN features (Polls, Albums, Projects and Blogs) moving to Read-Only as of November 19th 2013, and ultimately phased out of the site.

This is all being done with the next stage of BSN in mind. We apologize for any inconvenience and will continue to keep you updated. We encourage you to take this time to back up or save any important data or conversations you'd like to preserve."

I would love to see a ME Nexus.