Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I saw someone mention a Mod Request forum but cant seem to find said forum, could someone provide a link for me? it would be much appreciated.
i dont see any, but also was wondering if there was a "rising of the shielded hero" themed mod. like npc followers, weapons ect. i know it didn't come out too long a go but wanted to make a request if there wasn't a mod out. sorry if this isn't the right topic to post this on. im noob and just joined

Hi, I saw someone mention a Mod Request forum but cant seem to find said forum, could someone provide a link for me? it would be much appreciated.

i dont see any, but also was wondering if there was a "rising of the shielded hero" themed mod. like npc followers, weapons ect. i know it didn't come out too long a go but wanted to make a request if there wasn't a mod out. sorry if this isn't the right topic to post this on. im noob and just joined

start here https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?c=4040,4045

select the third option in the second set of fora links, labeled "Skyrim Special Edition Mod Requests"

• 2 weeks later...

start here https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?c=4040,4045

select the third option in the second set of fora links, labeled "Skyrim Special Edition Mod Requests"

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Does anyone know a Mod where I can just refuse to do certain quests? I'm trying to role-play a good person here, and I don't think it makes much sense for my character to kill innocents, just because some Daedra wants me to, but I also don't want them in my quest journal, because that thing is basically a to do list, and you know, it would look like my character is considering doing that at some point... Please help, thanks!

Hey everyone! Does anyone know a Mod where I can just refuse to do certain quests? I'm trying to role-play a good person here, and I don't think it makes much sense for my character to kill innocents, just because some Daedra wants me to, but I also don't want them in my quest journal, because that thing is basically a to do list, and you know, it would look like my character is considering doing that at some point... Please help, thanks!

You can try "Hide those futile quests"

Its not exactly what you are looking for as it only hides those quests instead of not accepting them but at least your quest journal will stay clean from quests you dont want to do, huh?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23028?tab=description

Edited by Guest

You can try "Hide those futile quests"

Its not exactly what you are looking for as it only hides those quests instead of not accepting them but at least your quest journal will stay clean from quests you dont want to do, huh?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23028?tab=description

Thank you, that sounds like a start at least... :)