⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Hi

Back in the oldrim days, I used to have a mode that would get rid of projectiles (arrows, spears, iciles,etc...) when you kneel down

I think you could even recover arrows stuck in you.

I can't remember its name ans therefore check if it was ported to SE.

Or I would be glad to hear about any SE mods that would behave the same

thx

I might be wrong, but I think that utility may have been part of Archery Overhaul.

Does anyone know of a mod (or heck, a console command I missed) that lets you rename an item w/o enchanting it?

If there's more to the mod, but the 'more' is optional (ie: can do other stuff to items, or has new stuff you can find/buy/make/etc but you don't -have- to use it) that's fine, I'm just looking for a way to name/sort stuff in my inventory a bit, and a few items are already magical, so I can't edit their names via enchanting.

I believe Jaxonz Renamer has been ported, but I haven't tried it yet. I use Jaxonz Positioner, and I can rename certain items when I duplicate or take them, like furniture, but not necessarily all. I believe Renamer was written to bridge that gap.

Does anyone know of a mod (or heck, a console command I missed) that lets you rename an item w/o enchanting it?

I believe Jaxonz Renamer has been ported, but I haven't tried it yet. I use Jaxonz Positioner, and I can rename certain items when I duplicate or take them, like furniture, but not necessarily all. I believe Renamer was written to bridge that gap.

Sweet, thanks, I could swear I'd tried searching 'rename', but meh, might have misspelled it. That looks like exactly what I'm looking for. :D

Is there a mod that will cause NPCs to change clothing based on where they are?

Looking in particular at a Frostfall playthrough and I'd like it so that if NPCs are outside they wear clothing appropriate to Skyrim's climates. So in the northern area if they go outside they wear fur, heavy leather, and are completely covered. But if they go inside they would do things like stop wearing heavy clothing and transition to something lighter, like they're actually sitting next to a fire.

Is there a mod that will cause NPCs to change clothing based on where they are?

Looking in particular at a Frostfall playthrough and I'd like it so that if NPCs are outside they wear clothing appropriate to Skyrim's climates. So in the northern area if they go outside they wear fur, heavy leather, and are completely covered. But if they go inside they would do things like stop wearing heavy clothing and transition to something lighter, like they're actually sitting next to a fire.

Maybe take a look at that https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20748

Didn't try it yet with Frostfall, but could be an option.

Is there a mod out there that adds/changes the apothecary inventory items list to show items by category of effect ? If I want to make a certain type of potion (say) fortify magica regen, then I want the vendor to show only those ingredients for the selected/desired potion. Thanks in advance.

There was a new mod for SE published about 1-2 months ago which changed the way religion worked in the game. Introduced more divines players could follow a particular faith & praying to a particular God at that God's shrines gave additional player perks to skills etc. Can't find it again though. Thanks in advance.

[EDIT] Found it, called "Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim"

Edited by pcaviator