⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Hey everyone! Does anyone know a mod where I can donate more money to beggars/temples? I am currently doing a Robin Hood -ish play-through and wanted to know if anyon had come across a mod like that... Thanks guys!

Among other things, Charitable Soul allows you to give 1000 Septims and/or better clothes to them. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14088

ok i need help finding a mod that i know exists but cannot for the life of me remember what it was called, but what it did was make it so the camera wouldn't flash or blink when pressing the crouch button.

I can try to explain that a lil better but hopefully someone knows what mod I am talking about. Just spent the better part of 2 hours scouring google with basic search keywords to come up empty handed..

Thanks again community!!

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a mod that gave women intact (uncut) cocks, does anybody know where to find it?

Additionally, I remember a mod where attacks would move the enemies body wherever you hit them, for example, if you hit their head, their upper body but mostly head would flinch backwards in a half-ragdoll fashion.

Edited by straitjackit

I remember playing with an overhaul mod that made robe enchantments add more power to spells instead of making them cheaper. It was not this - it actually replaced the enchantments, for each school of magic. I don't think it was the focus of the mod, but just one of the changes it made.

I actually still do have the old modlist on NMM and could play it if I felt like reinstalling the game afterwards, but there's little point. Most of the major overhauls I still use, and there's not much else that looks plausible that I haven't researched. I've even looked at Summermyst and MCoW.

EDIT: It was Awakened Magicka.

Edited by Crowfar

Hi guys,

Here is a bit of mystery. One of my mods adds a mortar and pestle to the game I can buy in whiterun. Not sure which one though! I think maybe it is USSEP, but if anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.

I'm trying to create a mod that does something similar and I want to look at the object in creation kit. So if you happen to know the editor ID or Form ID that would be a big help too.

Thanks.

If you're using Campfire, that adds them. They should be available in any alchemy shop.

I'm sure there are other mods, but if it is Campfire, go to the Campfire main page. Chesko links you to his own page, where there is an entire series of tutorials, centered around using Campfire as a modder's resource/framework. Perhaps you can find something helpful there.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a mod that has multiple cells and can hold custom followers from mods is navmeshed is compatible with ATF (MHYH is optional but if it doesnât use it then it should have someway to add the followers to it) and does not require SKSE and most importantly Does not crash or freeze every time I exit or enter with only 10 followers in there? This next part is optional: allow them to use a pool/bath or shower which undresses them and redresses them the same would apply to beds.