Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

ok i got one more, this ones kind of specific, i'm looking for a mod that lets me open up different favorite menus using the four different directional pads on my controller, you know like left opens up spells, right opens up weapons, or however i choose to organize it, i'm looking for something lightweight and easy, does anyone know if anything like that exists?

Not sure if this is the right place to pose this question, but here goes...

I used to have something in my load order that added at least two named horses I could just pick up (not buy) at either Whiterun Stables (named "Magnus"), or Windhelm Stables (named "King"). After multiple game reinstalls and new mod builds, I seem to have lost track of which mod did that.

I don't even know if it was specifically a horse or mounts mod, just that I used to be able to pick up those horses whenever I decided my play-through needed them.

Does this ring any bells for anybody? Do you know which mod adds these horses?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if there are any mods out there that force all NPCs to fully respect Sneak?

Due to my eyesight issues all the playthroughs I've done in Skyrim rely heavily on Sneak, and for the most part that all works really well for me, until some dumb kid in the middle of nowhere goes "Oh, are you a wizard?" and forces a dialog because I've just done an Invisibility spell (Quiet Casting is activated) with a crouched PC that I know can pickpocket everything every NPC is wearing in the Whiterun marketplace in broad daylight without detection. Oh, and just before he speaks, my cursor is telling me the kid that's talking to me can't see me. That stuff just completely breaks my immersion for some reason.

Not sure, but I think ForceGreet (sp?) may be the culprit, since this also occurs with other interactions from mods that use ForceGreet to initiate those interactions. So, I guess a related question would be -- Are there any mods (or console commands?) that force ForceGreet to fully respect Sneak? If they can't even see the PC, I just don't think they should be able to interact with the PC unless the PC initiates the interaction.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a mod coming out somewhat recently that allowed you to change a whole bunch of game settings such as pc damage ai damage ai stat scaling and such. Cant for the life of me remember the name and do to the nature of the mod searching for it has been difficult. Not sure if this mod was just a Fever dream or what but if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it greatly.

Hi, recently i've seen a video of a guy fighting glowing in the dark green lightened skeletons, dumb as i am i didn't bookmarked the video and cronology and google ain't helping now.

Someone knows what i'm referring to? hopefully it's not an enb feature. (my potato pc can't handle latest iteractions)

Hi, recently i've seen a video of a guy fighting glowing in the dark green lightened skeletons, dumb as i am i didn't bookmarked the video and cronology and google ain't helping now.

Someone knows what i'm referring to? hopefully it's not an enb feature. (my potato pc can't handle latest iteractions)

idk maybe this?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27392/

ok this ones pretty simple, i'm looking for a mod that adds scaled versions of the flame, frostbite and sparks spells, that are more powerful and cost an appropriate amount of magic, also not named something dumb like hot sause or sith lightning

• 4 weeks later...

Made separate topic, but will ask here too

Anyone knows something analogous to two mods from FNV

JIP-Companions Command and Control

and

Convenient Companion Inventory

Made dealing with large number of followers almost painless.

Is there Skyrim mod(s) that provide similar functions?