Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

I'm just looking for a set of mod's that add the effect's of HitStop/Slash and Stop and Weapon Trail Effects, but are also standalone (meaning no Precision or Ultimate Combat) and also works with the latest version of Skyrim SE/AE.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I'm looking for the armor the character is wearing in the screenshots for this mod. It's just about the screenshots for version 1.2.0. I know the other armor shown in the screenshots is the Ursine Armor, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the leather coat with metal armored arms is. Would love it if someone could clear this up for me.

Don't even know if this is the right place to request this but I've just reinstalled Skyrim and put together a new modlist and in the process of doing so found out that my favourite weapon mod, Skyforge Weapons SSE, has been taken down since the last time I played. Bit disappointed by this because it's always had a permenant place in any modlist I've put together. I was just wondering if anyone who knows how to get files from the archive, or still has it downloaded from before it was removed would be able to DM me a link to the file.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Looking for a mod that will force spawn dragons but based on hours like dragon assault but where the time limit is much lower than 40 hours(currently 40 hours is minimum in this mod, which equates to almost 2 hours of play time if no fast travel).. I want to use this with skyrim together reborn since calendar progression is disabled in that mod making random dragon spawns impossible. Since fast travel also doesn't alter game time to my knowledge i was hoping to find a mod that can force them to spawn and bypass this issue, but not have me wait an hour for this to potentially happen. Wish i knew how to use creation kit to do this.

Edited by FIXNEWVEGASPLZ

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking specifically for this plugin to a mod. 

AWA Integrated Edition.esp

Did a major messup where i did a collection on my install, and now can not figure out which mod this came from as i rebuild from an old save. Think this is the only mod that i need to fix whatever is the issue with my skyrim not working now

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a physics hair mod that would include such physics for shorter hairstyles and undercut styles for female characters.

The undercuts in the apachii mod would be perfect if physics could be applied to them... 

Please, help me make my medieval fantasy punk/goth muscle mommy look as amazing as she should!

On 11/6/2023 at 7:36 AM, GavstormNL said:
Hi, I'm looking for the armor the character is wearing in the screenshots for this mod. It's just about the screenshots for version 1.2.0. I know the other armor shown in the screenshots is the Ursine Armor, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the leather coat with metal armored arms is. Would love it if someone could clear this up for me.

Those shoulders feel very Kynreeve to me... Since I cant see the chest, I am inclined to think that it is that chestpiece with the league of assassin's black skirt worn over it, maybe?